Wildcard round - Steelers Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

10 minutes ago, vincec said:

Agree. I didn’t clearly see that myself, but you had to see it clearly miss to reverse it and I didn’t see that either.

Important on field they ruled it out of bounds. Would have needed to see clear evidence to overturn it...don't think there was...looked like it may have hit helmet but may not have. 

If it was ruled Bills recovery I think that would have stood also.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

You were told a number of times, during warmups neither kicker could make it from that distance in that direction. it was against the wind, the try at that point was a foolish wrong decision, that resulted in giving the opponent 7 pts and injuring our punter.

I totally agree with this!! I was told in the 1st half thread that my comment on this was a bad take. Rather give Josh the opportunity or punt

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

I totally agree with this!! I was told in the 1st half thread that my comment on this was a bad take. Rather give Josh the opportunity or punt

That clearly was the smarter option. They stopped trusting him several games ago now with a 21 pt lead you decide it’s time to give him a chance?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Still don’t understand people saying this. Unless I’m wrong about the wind a 49 yard kick is pretty close to a chip shot in today’s NFL. If you can trust your kicker to hit that you need a new kicker.

Because bass had low trajectory on three kicks prior to that point.  He was not hitting it well today. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, do we look to replace Bass? Never thought I’d say this, but he’s lost his mojo and now every kick is an adventure.

Maybe we can get a kicker from the kicker store, package that with the stadium snow removal crew we get from the stadium snow removal store, bundle them with mahomes and maauto and get a discount, I’ll double check.

Im sorry. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Maybe we can get a kicker from the kicker store, package that with the stadium snow removal crew we get from the stadium snow removal store, bundle them with mahomes and maauto and get a discount, I’ll double check.

Im sorry. 

We might need to pick up a LB too at the LB store on the way home

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.