Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

Ok, I wanted the Chiefs to lose but knowing the Phins fandom will be gutted by this gutless performance by their team, coach (afraid of the cold with face covered is a bad look for his team), and Qb.

They can't point to a one or two calls: their team is simply not that good against good teams and in pressure situations.

F*** the Phins and their arrogant and ignorant fans.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TheBrownBear said:

Tua is a truly mediocre product of the system. There is nothing special about him at all.  They need to move on from him.  

I dont even think he’s mediocre lol. I’d argue bridgewater could’ve run this offense better than him but bridgewater ended up starting against a lot of playoff caliber opponents so the whole ‘tua struggles against good teams’ diagnosis got delayed 😂 

this team is absolutely stacked and doing nothing 

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

If the Bills win Monday and the forecast for next weekend in Orchard Park is flurries, then the league will mandate that the game be played at GEHA. You know, for safety reasons.

No they won’t. The NY governor will demand it. She’s coasting the Bills prep days before the next game, and it’s not being talked about enough!

Fin Heaven…

* Grier and McDaniels needs to draft a QB. Let Tua stick around his fifth year and help the transition because nobody is trading for him or offering picks.

* Dolphins gonna dolphin

* should Buffalo win monday cant believe i will be rooting for Allen next weekend.....just cant stand mahomes such a B word

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.