Bills at Dolphins post game thread

HappyDays

33 minutes ago, Bill51390 said:

This team feels different going into the playoffs than previous seasons. Yeah the wins lately haven’t been pretty, but just

win, and that’s what we are doing, finding ways to win even when things aren’t working. Something the team has struggled with in the past. Also, after listening to Mcdermotts sideline interview after the game and actually seeing the emotion from him, just makes me feel like something’s different now. 

I like how the Bills have been able to come out in the 2nd half with an answer to what the opposition tried to do in the 1st half. The Joe Brady O is more balanced pass and run and more sustainable then both Dorsey or Daboll IMO. It compliments what McD tries to do on the Defensive side of the ball IMO.  The comparison of John Elway to Josh Allen show many similarities. In the right Offense it will not surprise me to see Josh Allen have the same results/ Championships when all is said and done.  

Yes, this teams been through hell and back together and it does feel different...

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Figster said:

I like how the Bills have been able to come out in the 2nd half with an answer to what the opposition tried to do in the 1st half. The Joe Brady O is more balanced pass and run and more sustainable then both Dorsey or Daboll IMO. It compliments what McD tries to do on the Defensive side of the ball IMO.  The comparison of John Elway to Josh Allen show many similarities. In the right Offense it will not surprise me to see Josh Allen have the same results/ Championships when all is said and done.  

Yes, this teams been through hell and back together and it does feel different...

Brady spanked fangio all game imo we were just dreadful executing in some big spots early.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Brady spanked fangio all game imo we were just dreadful executing in some big spots early.  

If we can just keep this guy a secret long enough to win the Superbowl.

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

McDermott at the podium, busting out the "GLORY TO GOD I WANT TO START WITH HIM."

We didn't hear a lot about the glory of God when the "hate piece" was making the rounds, McDermott fired his OC, and the team was playing like crap, did we?

Always seems to work like that with McDermott's ilk.

I don't know how much glory there is in playing like crap tbh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I have never wavered once from McD... Being a stable long-term coaches a lot more than x's and o's.. which he has

It's about a steady figure, who can fight the storm of an NFL grind.. never too high never too low... Treat his guys like professionals not boys... Yet can push them hard enough

Sean gets so much flack but has been so good for this organization

Thank you Sean Western New York Will always Love You

It's hard not to cheer for McD. His character is phenomenal. I'm really happy for the way the Bills finished after being 6-6. Things looked pretty bad. McD has to get credit for rallying the team. His defense has absolutely got it done down the stretch. 

I say this with me being a pound the drum guy for a coaching change. I still have ambivalent feelings about that.

It's playoff time and the Bills have to produce under McD. I hope like hell they do. 

• Like (+1) 1

Was banned for a cpl days. Our boys did it!!!!!! 

Love yall. 

What a journey this season was, 6-6. on a bye , hit piece on our coach and as I said then, this team been here before, their leadership is tremendous,  they'll do it and they did it against huge odds. 

4 straight division titles. 

The SB documentary is going to be epic! Go Bills ✌️❤️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, SomeDudeAtHome said:

Wasn't the prettiest win but that seems to be the theme this year and like the players always say, a w is a w. They all count the same and now we're the 2 seed and division champs. Who would've thought we'd be here at 6-6. Let's make some noise in the playoffs now.

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

McDermott has gone through the wringer this year. You can hear it in his voice. This win meant everything to him.

Ride that message right to lifting the Lombardi, “Resilient”. Keep getting up and fighting, that’s what gives you a chance and wins championships. They did it last night and all year. 
Go Bills!! 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1.  I don’t think Buffalo got within sniffing distance of a sack, but shut them out in the second half.  
2. That quarter consuming drive in the 3rd that resulted in zero points was a microcosm of this season.  
3.  Dolphins hit gold with Achane.  
4. Lenny looks slow.  
5. Tale of 2 reviews.  The extended review of Kincaid’s 2 yard reception and the failed review of Allen’s hand going out of bounds were head scratching.  
6. Mr Kincaid, Mr Diggs and Mr Shakir all with clutch performances. 
7. The score was close, the final stats show our Bills dominated that game. 
8. Josh Allen is a dude. 
9. Thank you Tennessee.  That took enormous stress off of that game.  
10.  Mr Cooks.  You just gotsa catch that pass.  

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

McDermott at the podium, busting out the "GLORY TO GOD I WANT TO START WITH HIM."

We didn't hear a lot about the glory of God when the "hate piece" was making the rounds, McDermott fired his OC, and the team was playing like crap, did we?

Always seems to work like that with McDermott's ilk.

Who is "McDermott's ilk"?

7 hours ago, SomeDudeAtHome said:

Wasn't the prettiest win but that seems to be the theme this year and like the players always say, a w is a w. They all count the same and now we're the 2 seed and division champs. Who would've thought we'd be here at 6-6. Let's make some noise in the playoffs now.

I did.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

That dude has warrants. Guaranteed. 

acceptance is the main part of the recovery.  He admitted Josh is Miami's Daddy and owns them.  Accept that fins fan.  That will aid in your recovery as a loser football fan

Injuries to watch this week:

Dawkins - left hand laceration? Wrap him up, LFG…should be good to go.

Davis - Did not look good. Street clothes after a non-contact knee Injury? I won’t hold my breath waiting for him this week

Douglas - Hopeful as he remained in gear and comments after the game. Bruised knee? 

Dodson - shoulder and haven’t seen or heard anything else?

Rough night for Bills players with last names ending in D…just glad 14 stayed off the list!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.