Bills at Dolphins post game thread

HappyDays

43 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

You think that? I would guess he's happy in Miami.

He got paid, (with less taxes) he gets his stats, and it's his home town.

Tyreek seems more like a "me" guy vs "team" guy.

I could be wrong though 

Yeah, that could be. No question geographically he prefers Miami. Weather, taxes, family, etc. but he had the perfect situation in KC from a career/legacy perspective. Sure, he’s getting his stats now in Miami, but will he ever be given the opportunity to soar at the heights of his former team’s success? We’ll see, but he had it all with Mahomes. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/8/2024 at 8:55 AM, wjag said:

I wondered about this as well.  I told my wife that you rarely see a pass so "off" unless there is a breakdown in the communication/expectation between QB and WR.  I don't know if it was or was not true in this case, but it was so clearly off, that it made me wonder.  Not everything is as black and white as it seems.  Ultimately the QB is responsible for protecting the ball.

I saw Josh on the sideline right after the interception waving his hand across his face.  At first I thought he was saying he didn't see very well because a hand was in his face but then I remembered I've seen him make that motion before when saying he wants the receiver to cut across the face of the defender.  Right as he was getting ready to throw the ball, Davis was standing next to Apple.  I think Josh anticipated that Davis would step in front of him and kind of box him out.  Instead, Davis ran away from him and thus away from where Josh threw the ball.

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/8/2024 at 4:29 PM, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

how may times do we complain when the ball gets ripped out after forward progress stops?

When was his forward progress stopped? He was still pushing when the refs were running in to stop the play. Brain worms.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.