Texans at Colts Game Thread

Process

Stroud was really good at Ohio St.   He always made plays for them, and that is what he does with the Texan's.

For a relatively rookie Texan's coaching staff you have to tip your hats to how they have turned this team around.

Edited by Toyo321
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, davefan66 said:

I had no idea.

I just thought that ripping a guy backwards and potentially causing serious injury should be a penalty wherever it happens.

Yes, I would like to understand why a dangerous tackle is legal or illegal depending upon where you are on the field

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I had no idea.

I just thought that ripping a guy backwards and potentially causing serious injury should be a penalty wherever it happens.

I thought the same but apparently if the horse collar happens in the pocket it's legal 

When Beane first drafted Singletary, he spoke about how he was the most fun player in college to watch and how he could make you miss in a phone booth. For the first couple years of his career, I remember Devin making those crazy jukes. But I can't remember that last time I saw that. He's turned into a soiid back with good vision and a motor but is he still that crazy elusive back he once was?

Edited by Nephilim17

2 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

When Beane first drafted Singletary, he spoke about how he was the most fun player in college to watch and how he could make you miss in a phone booth. For the first couple years of his career, I remember Devin making those crazy jukes. But I can't remember that last time I saw that. He's turned into a soiid back with good vision and a motor but is he still that crazy elusive back he once was?

I love Motor.. Josh said he was an outstanding teammate. He could play all 3 downs. Bills just felt smartly that it was time for Cook and lower cost vets all the back ups. Worked out well for both !

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Def got snubbed from pro bowl. 

Him and Josh should have got into the Pro Bowl over Tua and Mahomes TBH. As much as I think the line and receivers are helping Stroud out a lot.

Score here and it's a long way back for the Colts.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

Most likely outcome tomorrow is bills win/jags win, which would mean we play the winner of this game. 

Who you rooting for?

A Jags loss would be ideal. I would love a free win against the sh*tty Steelers. 

1 hour ago, Process said:

Most likely outcome tomorrow is bills win/jags win, which would mean we play the winner of this game. 

Who you rooting for?

A Jags loss would be ideal. I would love a free win against the sh*tty Steelers. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.