Allen shoulder injury

HappyDays

29 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Or the lottery numbers?

Somebody in  WNY  does. A person won $1M  in Saturday's Powerball. Was at the Wegman's  on Dick Rd. in Cheektowaga/Depew.

• Like (+1) 1

Seems to make sense both him and Diggs are hurt at some level. 

How can we blame McD for this news.  There must be a way.  Clearly not preparing his shoulder each week for gametime. 

So funny people don't believe this news.  Just make it up as you go. 

• Eyeroll 1

CJ 1000% had an inside source for the schedule. Each year he was the first to release it and was always correct. Many people on here know that. 

As far as this I have no idea, but no reason to be believe he would make it up. 

It's probably true that Allen has been dealing with something, but not really buying it as an excuse. Most players are probably dealing with some sort of undisclosed injury throughout the season. 

13 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Every year is the same excuse and the same injury.  Not buying it. Source is Twitter and some no name? 

God man, is it any surprise with how Allen plays? Or by the fact he has hopped up grimacing in pain w shoulder and been listed on injury report? 

Breaking news Allen has been playing through some form of injury this year. Source: mine own eyes. 

25 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

How can we blame McD for this news.  There must be a way.  Clearly not preparing his shoulder each week for gametime. 

If Diggs is hurt the Bills are about to get severe punishment for not reporting it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Everyone is hurt this time of year. The left shoulder should not impact stepping into throws. And 90% throwing off his back foot. I am glad Josh is Bills QB but he only can fix this. And I think he will because he knows he has too. 

• Like (+1) 1

The guy who posted this is a dolt. No reason to post it other than an attention grab. No new info and no specifics, just wink-wink “I’ve got a source and will disclose more later” crap. What a joke. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

It was probably McD's PR team who leaked it. We need to get the propaganda ready for the annual postseason beat down.

Edited by Mikie2times
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Well damn, I'm behind the times. Thanks for the correction.

In that case, change it to "questionable," just something so that the world is aware he's dealing with something significant (allegedly).

Such a dingus

I have a big secret to tell everyone. I can't tell you until 3/23/24 though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.