Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

1 hour ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Damn, I like my Bills injury reports how I like my women: Short and sweet!

Yeah that might be one of the cleanest injury reports of the entire season...compare that to the Fins report that's like 2 pages long.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah that might be one of the cleanest injury reports of the entire season...compare that to the Fins report that's like 2 pages long.

I know, it's like for once injuries hit at better times for us. That seemingly never happens for the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

Now THAT'S what we all wanna see!

16 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I’m flat out rooting for Ravens or Titans for some assistance. I’m sure the Bills can win. But i also believe in the due theory.  And Miami is overdue to beat Buffalo in a game that has big implications. Just being real.

If the Bills don't try to give the game away with turnovers, We Got This....EXCEPT for the Course Hazard (the referees).

That's the wild card that makes me nervous

• Like (+1) 4

Mike Florio and a few other guys say the Miami Dolphins are the ultimate test for us…. Really? On what basis do they figure that…. We crushed them earlier in the year… There just coming off another beat down plus half there team is injured… Please help me understand why there the ultimate test????

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Besides playing away, I feel like we might have this.  Fifty+ percent of the fans will be Bills Mafia and I guarantee they will be more "plowed and loud".   Eleven of their twenty-two starters are listed as "Questionable" on ESPN, and a lot of them are pivotal to them.   They lost their two best pass rushers.  Hill's house burned.  They got absolutely crushed last week.  We've beaten them soundly already without the Cook/Kincaid factor.  A lot of new our guys have stepped up.  It's not going to be 120F in the sun on the Bills sideline.    They're already locked into a spot.  Our Haiku equates to instant Karma.    

Phins Injuries

Edited by Irv

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I see no reason to challenge Ramsey. Go everywhere else and Josh will have a big day.

I think if you show Ramsey a couple of those hitches we've been running a ton of, he'll bite on one like the largemouth he is.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Why. What happened?

I read they are sitting Mahomes for this game.  No injury, just that it doesn't affect their seeding.  Looks like KC has the 5th seed locked.

*3rd seed

Edited by Einstein's Dog

1 minute ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I read they are sitting Mahomes for this game.  No injury, just that it doesn't affect their seeding.  Looks like KC has the 5th seed locked.

Browns are #5, I think.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

I’m flat out rooting for Ravens or Titans for some assistance. I’m sure the Bills can win. But i also believe in the due theory.  And Miami is overdue to beat Buffalo in a game that has big implications. Just being real.

Feel like years against the patriots should’ve dissuaded you. 

2 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

*3rd seed

If they really cared about the stat, they would have him play just the first offensive play and handoff the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.