Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

I'm still hilariously dumbfounded by everything I have seen in the media and on twitter. 

"Jalen Ramsey needs to shadow Diggs"

For some reason people don't realize how Diggs has played against Ramsey.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Anyone thought about this? If we go to OT do we run the lock and play for a tie? I guess it all depends on if Pittsburgh and Jacksonville win.

McDermott's dream: a situation where playing to a tie is a good thing. We finally hit his coaching sweet spot.

• Haha (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

If they really cared about the stat, they would have him play just the first offensive play and handoff the ball.

But then per game averages would be negatively affected - things like passing yards per game for his career.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

This actually makes me superstitiously nervous. The last time I remember all the hype about Bills fans taking over a stadium and seeing an airplane video exactly like this was 2021 when we played at Tennessee.

We lost 34-31.

(Edited this because I obviously got the year wrong initially saying it was 2020 :lol:)

Edited by transplantbillsfan

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This actually makes me superstitiously nervous. The last time I remember all the hype about Bills fans taking over a stadium and seeing an airplane video exactly like this was the Covid year when we played at Tennessee.

We got steamrolled 42-16.

lol wut? There were no fans in the seats that year. There certainly weren't planes full of fans going. You know, the whole COVID thing.

The last time we took over Nashville was in 2019. 70% Bills fans. We won 14-7.

edit:

Bonus pic of the stadium emptying over the bridge into downtown Nashville. Complete Bills takeover.

yt2mQFp.png

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

lol wut? There were no fans in the seats that year. There certainly weren't planes full of fans going. You know, the whole COVID thing.

You're obviously right about the year I got wrong.

It wasn't 2020.

But it's also not 2019.

It was 2021. We lost 34-31

And we had almost the exact same video of Bills fans on an airplane for that game.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This actually makes me superstitiously nervous. The last time I remember all the hype about Bills fans taking over a stadium and seeing an airplane video exactly like this was 2021 when we played at Tennessee.

We lost 34-31.

(Edited this because I obviously got the year wrong initially saying it was 2020 :lol:)

I'm sure there's videos of planes full of Bills fans plenty of times we've played Miami these past few years.

52 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I'm still hilariously dumbfounded by everything I have seen in the media and on twitter. 

"Jalen Ramsey needs to shadow Diggs"

For some reason people don't realize how Diggs has played against Ramsey.

I sure hope you're right about this because at first I thought you were going to say that anyone at this point could shadow Diggs. You wouldn't have been wrong either. IMO 

33 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

We lost 34-31.

And the Jacksonville playoff game

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Not gonna lie, if I had to coach in the heat and humidity of Miami I would be wearing board shorts and a white t-shirt.

I think I speak for all of us when I thank you for at least wearing a shirt. :D

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

McDermott's dream: a situation where playing to a tie is a good thing. We finally hit his coaching sweet spot.

McD had his watch inscribed with “WWDJD” What would Dick Jauron do?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

edit:

Bonus pic of the stadium emptying over the bridge into downtown Nashville. Complete Bills takeover.

yt2mQFp.png

That was the same year that some schmuck jumped off the side of that bridge and missed a table brutally. I was trying to find the video, but it might be one that was so bad it was deleted from the Internet. I was at the game. Duke Williams made a great touchdown catch and we all thought we had something there.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.