Blue jerseys, white pants, blue socks against the Pats

Draconator

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Uniform selection has been excellent this year.  Only had to deal with the smurf look and red nightmare once each.  Did Joe Brady take over uniform selection from Dorsey as well?

Sorry to say this but I think I read that Kim was responsible for uniform selection when she was well.

Edited by Dan Darragh

29 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Speaking of bad uniforms, the Jets are going to look like pickles running around out there tonight. Dallas at home is wearing their blue jersey vs the Lions. Which is odd for them.

2023_NYJ_K.png2023_CLE_D.png

2023_DET_1TBA.png2023_DAL_2TBA.png

Jets uniforms from 60s and 70s were great. What they have now is awful

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

This IS the home uniform, so great to see them sticking with it.

Last year they wore the all blues for most of the home games. Maybe they got message that the majority of fans really don't care for the all blues and reds. If it were up to me the Bills would use 2 uniform combinations at home. For all preseason and September home games I would go with the all whites when it's still hot/warm out. Starting in October and for the rest of the year including playoff games then it's blue over white. 

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Speaking of bad uniforms, the Jets are going to look like pickles running around out there tonight. Dallas at home is wearing their blue jersey vs the Lions. Which is odd for them.

Where do you get to see the uniforms for the week like that?  That's very interesting.

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

I realized how much of a football junkie I am when I saw this post and remembered there's football on tonight. It's probably going to be a ***** game and I don't like either team, but I will turn it on.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, elroy16 said:

I realized how much of a football junkie I am when I saw this post and remembered there's football on tonight. It's probably going to be a ***** game and I don't like either team, but I will turn it on.

I guess we need or could use a Jets win if anything since Cleveland is in the playoff picture. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's gonna be a sloppy field.  Temperatures in the mid-30s, with rain/snow likely.  I always wonder if there's an advantage to wearing all-whites in the snow to make it hard for the opponents to find you.  But, the combo they're using is the best looking by far.

2023-24 Season Record

Blue on White 4-1

White on White 2-2

White on Blue 1-1

Blue on Blue 1-2

Red on Red 1-0

Historic Uniform Record (since not Navy)

Since 2011- Blue on White 44-29

Since 2011- White on White 22-31-1

2012-2021- White on White (Throwback) 9-3

Since 2012- White on Blue 16-25

Since 2014- Blue on Blue 17-10

Since 2015- Red on Red 8-2

Josh Allen Uniform Record

Blue on White 18-9

White on White 15-9-1

White on White (Throwback) 4-1

White on Blue 10-10

Blue on Blue 13-7

Red on Red 6-1

Primetime Historic Uniform Record (No Saturday Nights)

Blue on White   0-2         TNF 0-0                SNF 0-0                MNF 0-2

White on White 1-1-1     TNF 0-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1-1

White on Blue   4-4         TNF 1-2                SNF 2-1                MNF 1-1

Blue on Blue     6-2        TNF 4-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-2

Red on Red       3-1         TNF 1-1                SNF 2-0                MNF 0-0

Playoffs Uniform Record

Blue on White 3-0

White on White 0-1

White on Blue 0-3

Blue on Blue 1-1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.