Ravens-Niners Live Game Thread

Sierra Foothills

4 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

QB controversy?

Imagine if Darnold suddenly has a career resurgence. Of course, people would credit the 49ers system, but when you go from playing with the Jets & Panthers to playing with Deebo, CMC & Kittle, you gotta love the opportunity.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

or to a WR that didn't have at least 5 yards of separation.   I watch replays of some of the plays and he had like 3 guys wide open but instead of throwing the ball he started running around.  He isn't reading a field.

He can't and never has. His offensive coordinators have been able to work wonders with a guy of his talent and lack of intelligence.

Id love to see him in the film room break down a 2 deep scheme playing cover 1 in base of nickel with a linebacker presenting blitz.

4 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Imagine if Darnold suddenly has a career resurgence. Of course, people would credit the 49ers system, but when you go from playing with the Jets & Panthers to playing with Deebo, CMC & Kittle, you gotta love the opportunity.

I've always liked Sam. I do think he'll have a second act somewhere. Hey, maybe starting right here!

• Agree 1

Wonder if Mike Schoop is sitting back thinking "I told you so" about Lamar Jackson. Jackson is phenomenal man, but I recall in 2019 Schoop was cheerleading for Jackson unrelentingly for the Bills (and every team) to draft him before he eventually was. There was also hints of racism in his rants as well. Schoop was a tool for that stuff 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.