What Bills Christmas presents did you get?

Einstein

2 hours ago, Sundo91 said:

Wife got me a JA jersey. I haven't bought a jersey since Paul Posluszny so this was an unexpected surprise. 

In laws got me a beanie and a hoodie.

We got the boys tickets for this weeks game and an overnight stay in Olean (don't want to drive 4.5 hours home with all the drunks on NYE)

Make sure you make some time to get a meal at Beef N Barrel 😋

5 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Family got me a Bills flag, Bills Christmas tree skirt, Josh Allen ornament and an autographed Thurman Thomas mini helmet. 

We got our son a new Bills flag. The old one flies all day every day, and it’s beginning to reflect poorly upon us.   😋

My wife got me a Bill mini totem pole thing which is nice with the other stuff in the man cave. We have yet to celebrate the holiday with our son & family. They are usually good for a Bills thing or two. At this point, less is more in our lives. 

The kids and grandkids? Different story!  😂 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

I got a yeti type drink cup but i didn't ask Santa for that in my letter i wrote him but i've been told i've not been a really good boy this year so i'm still waiting to see if Santa will get me what i want & i can't tell you because if i do i won't get it for real . Sorry ...

I got my brother the Color Rush red Josh Allen jersey because his White one got ruined.

I got my dad this jacket that I thought was really cool: https://www.nflshop.com/buffalo-bills/mens-buffalo-bills-g-iii-sports-by-carl-banks-black-faux-suede-raglan-full-zip-varsity-jacket/t-70042434+p-35663322953816+z-8-2712700584?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r5c1:po-16

Got good deals on them and Free Shipping through Christmas sales. They loved them.

My brother got me a really sweet and comfortable Bills Silk Touch Bath Robe.

It's always a very Billsy Christmas in my family.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.