Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

i am not sure how i feel about this game.  I think I would like Baltimore to win a close hard fought game but then I am worried about them being able to get back up vs a good miami team next week.

I wish Dallas would have played detroit this week and miami and baltimore too.  

I guess if baltimore gets blown out tonight they will be really focused so there is that too i guess.

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Safety because the ref fell and Lamar tripped. WOW

15-yard tripping call on the ref.

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

i am not sure how i feel about this game.  I think I would like Baltimore to win a close hard fought game but then I am worried about them being able to get back up vs a good miami team next week.

I wish Dallas would have played detroit this week and miami and baltimore too.  

I guess if baltimore gets blown out tonight they will be really focused so there is that too i guess.

I'd like an angry Ravens team playing Miami at home next week.

Ron Darby. I heard of him 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Has the defensive side of the ball improved or has the quality of quarterbacking regressed?

Good question.  One thing for sure is after this weekend NO ONE can claim Allen is a turnover machine.  Because if Allen is TO prone then so is Hurts & Mahomes.  And they throw pick 6's to boot.

39 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

I'd prefer they win. If they win tonight, next week they can lock up the #1 seed if they beat Miami. They could lose in the final week and even if Miami were to beat us in the final week, Baltimore would still be #1 overall. So if they win tonight they can go all out to destroy Miami, lock up #1, and then rest their starters for 2 weeks essentially.

It's better they lose and have to play to beat the Dolphins and the Steelers for good measure.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BRH said:

So they both already have an excuse for this game; got it. 

So going into next week Allen will be behind these two for MVP and it's crazy imo. If either of these two played QB for the Bills the Bills would have 5 or 6 wins on the season. 

Purdy Pick #2

Edited by dma0034
  • Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

The whole run to the endzone to pose after a turnover has become so tiresome to me.  

Not against a celebratuon, but just do it there. Where it happened.

Didn't help that the nfl put up those cameras by the end zone to encourage it 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

What do you mean? If the Ravens win they would be 12-3 and a loss to the Fins would mean they have the same record at 12-4 heading into week 18 and lose the tie breaker against them.

A Ravens loss & they are both 11-4 next week playing for 1st place, which motivates them. Makes next week more meaningful for both teams.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not sure if that game matters one way or another. In fact I'd rather have a pissed off Ravens team at home vs Miami.

If Ravens win they're a game up & while a loss to the Phins outs then behind w/ tie breaker, they still get the 1 seed if Bills beat Phins & they win the final week. However if the Ravens lose, they can't get the 1 seed if they loose next week.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JimBob2232 said:

We have our issues.  Mostly consistency and end of game management issues.  But you can’t tell me we can’t compete and win against anyone in this league.

The Bills A Game beats any other team's A game. Bills just rarely get that A game from the Offense and Defense on the same day

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.