Game thread: TNF New Orleans at Los Angeles Rams

chongli

16 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Too bad Cameron Jordan is wasting his career on this train wreck 

Same with Taysom:cry:

36 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I still can’t get behind Purdy. I truly think if a team can stop the run and short stuff and also score themselves…a team will beat SF. I don’t think Purdy has the arm talent to beat you. I think he’s good at reading and doing with he’s told on exact time but like tua..if you get him off schedule even a half tick, he’s not good enough 

We're the only team that can do it...

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Puka Nacua should be a Buffalo Bill

AND Cooper Kupp too...double :cry:

• Simon unpinned this topic
7 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Wouldn’t this dude fit in fantastic  for Ghost Davis or whoever the hell is our invisible #3?

At #150…. 27 picks b4 Nacua… Beanie Boy took a WR…Shorter! 🙄 Thanks,Brandon. 

Could be worse he could have taken a PUNTER or was that a KICKER my Pats took instead of him.. although Poo Douglas was a steal in the 6th round.

Imagine thinking Carr is good (look at his numbers!). Dude is the worst. He like the not as good version of Kirk Cousins with eyeliner. 

olave would be amazing on the Bills. And gotta give up to McVay and the Rams. Thought they would be terrible but they used some draft picks shockingly and they’re going to be a tough out. 

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.