Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

I will take Allen over Mahomes anyday!  Mahomes doesn’t know adversity and never will.  When it gets tough he will fold. As we are seeing  

His WR group might be the worst of any contending team. 

I get it, we hate Mahomes, mainly because the Bills haven't got him in the playoffs. But c'mon man, he's the best QB in the NFL by a mile.

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

We did get Josh Allen tho. And Tre White.

Ya, wasn't saying I was upset about it, but you can't say one teams stupid for passing on Mahomes when the bills did the same thing. The bills just ended with one of the best qbs, not many teams do

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

I wish you all would come to consensus on who we want to win, so then I'd know the other team is the one that will prevail.

It's all rather droll.

chin Up amigo. It is out of our control

Merry Christmas 🙂

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Ya, wasn't saying I was upset about it, but you can't say one teams stupid for passing on Mahomes when the bills did the same thing. The bills just ended with one of the best qbs, not many teams do

When one team takes a different QB over him and the other team is putting it off to take another one the next year who ends up being right up there with him in terms of ability, yeah I'd say that's different.

28 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

I get it, we hate Mahomes, mainly because the Bills haven't got him in the playoffs. But c'mon man, he's the best QB in the NFL by a mile.

Mahomes' WR group is not that bad, although they have had a bad case of the drops at times this year.  Valdez-Scandling on paper is good, and Rashee Rice is a quick, elusive receiver.  Kelce kind of makes up for their shortcomings as well.  But, I think Mahomes has had one of his worst seasons this year - he doesn't seem as sharp when I've watched him.

Edited by Murdox

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

If i was betting, id take Denver +5.  Detroit has already beaten 3 of the 4 AFC West teams.  A four game sweep over the division is hard and doesn’t happen all that often. Hope that Detroit gets it though.

That’s the gambler’s fallacy.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

The Vikings are the nfc bills. Can’t blew they blew that game. At the same time, I totally knew they would.

Remember a year ago they had the miracle 30 point comeback over Indy.  The NFL somehow always turns the tables for wins like that, and Minnesota fell victim.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Murdox said:

Mahomes' WR group is not that bad, although they have had a bad case of the drops at times this year.  Valdez-Scandling on paper is good, and Rashee Rice is a very fast wideout.  Kelce kind of makes up for their shortcomings as well.  But, I think Mahomes has had one of his worst seasons this year - he doesn't seem as sharp when I've watched him.

No offense but this is insane. They are a bottom 5 group and closer to the bottom. If they didn’t have Mahkmes, it would be the worst offense in the nfl. Their best receiver is a 2nd round rookie who runs the Gabe Davis’ route tree. Davis would be by far the best receiver on KC. Think about that. 

have you ever watched or looked at MVS’ stats? Dude has produced like 400/500 yards a season with prime Rodgers and Mahomes. 

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

A bit of a hyperbole? A mile? There are NFL players that think Allen is better than Mahomes. Those who play the game not just fans. 

At their best, IMO, Allen is a step above  Mahomes. Even some of Allen’s haters have agreed. 

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Remember a year ago they had the miracle 30 point comeback over Indy.  The NFL somehow always turns the tables for wins like that, and Minnesota fell victim.

Those colts were so bad though. 

Bills and Vikes 0-4 in SBs. Who wins one first? Allen is a huge advantage over cousins or whoever they will have. 

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Those colts were so bad though. 

Bills and Vikes 0-4 in SBs. Who wins one first? Allen is a huge advantage over cousins or whoever they will have. 

It’s going to be disgraceful if Allen cant even get in the playoffs this season while Minshew, Flacco, Browning are in there.

Terrible. Throw to Laporta.

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 1

The ole punt from the 39 , let the ball into the end zone for a net 19 yards gain…..

It’s 2023 nfl. If your kicker can’t make a 56 yard field goal in a dome. Then I’m not sure what we’re doing here

Edited by balln
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.