Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Simon

5 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Two "high powered" offenses only scored 3 points each in the 2nd half!? And against mediocre defenses. 

Neither of these teams are going to go far in the playoffs this year...and that's if the Bills even get in.

Chiefs scored 10 and the Bills scored 6 in the 2nd half? Both have good defenses

Just now, VaMilBill said:

Luckily Toney lining up offside bailed us out…and the refs having the guts to make the right call in a critical moment too

Sadly I never once trusted the defense to win it.  I was actually relieved when it looked like the Chiefs scored because I figured it gave the offense a chance to win it.  I guess the defense did it in the Giants game with the no call.  At least after the penalty (which was legit) the defense made plays and actually shut the Chiefs down.  Maybe they can build on that and we can put teams away in the 4th with a little more regularity.

The only difference in this game compared to Eagles, Broncos, Pats, etc., is refs did us a huge favour at the end. 

It felt like we were trying to lose at times. I can't remember how many incompletions we had in a row around the 2 min mark. 

Go Bills, I guess. At least playoffs are now back on the table.

Edited by VW82

8 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

How is a pretty ill advised lateral strategically ‘greatness’ lol I still cannot wrap my head around that.  Like that was very close to getting batted and all it did was give the bills the ball back down 4 with plenty of time 

And if Kelsey had just been tackled where he was, the Chiefs would have kicked the FG. Allen has never won an OT game. But genius Andy Reid cooked that up in the lab so they had to try it.

Edited by Low Positive

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

Not his worst game but nowhere near his best either. When compared to the Eagles performance, it’s night and day. He didn’t get help, admittedly, but some things - like taking that sack in the fourth instead of throwing away and missing Davis… Saying that’s playcalling didn’t help. Should probably file a missing person’s report for James Cook.

Almost any other QB in the NFL would have been sacked 4 or 5 more times today then Allen was.  Allen made a couple of throws that were otherworldly.  What we saw is that our O line, while better then last years O line is at best average .  They were like a turnstile today and had what 3 holding penalties?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Be Nice! 

I can't believe how many people were in other threads this week saying that McD is a fraud, he's not genuine, the team doesn't support him. Gimme a break. 

This team is motivated and pissed off, and is completely together.  Y'all should get on board. It could be special.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

That's what the Jaguars thought last week vs Cincinnati. On any given Sunday/Monday/Thursday/ Saturday. 😉

Outside of QB Cincinnati is a significantly better team with significantly better coaching. Like it's not even comparable. 

But you are correct, any given Sunday. 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

The only difference in this game compared to Eagles, Broncos, Pats, etc., is refs did us a huge favour at the end. 

It felt like we were trying to lose at times. I can't remember how many incompletions we had in a row around the 2 min mark. 

Go Bills, I guess. 

What favor? He was lined up Offside. Unless i missed something else? The refs do their job right and we have to take it as a favor?

8 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

How is a pretty ill advised lateral strategically ‘greatness’ lol I still cannot wrap my head around that.  Like that was very close to getting batted and all it did was give the bills the ball back down 4 with plenty of time 

The flag was thrown when the ball was snapped.  Does he expect the refs to pick it up just because it was a cool play?

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, Since1981 said:

Glad to see finally see Taylor$ team robbed by the yellow banana. It was a tack call. Amazing play. But someone else get it

Still don’t see how it’s robbed…there was plenty of time left.  They’re hootin and hollerin like it was a walkoff win 

still plenty of downs to work with too after that obvious penalty was called 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.