12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

13 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Second biggest national fan base in the league.

What we’re their ratings for the playoff game last time they made it and nobody wanted them there?

Doesnt seem like their fanbase size translates to ratings like the Cowboys do. 

10 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Seems like Miami’s had the ball the entire game.  Every time they shown it on the bottom CBS score-bug the little dot is next to them.

Jack Del Rio was not the problem.  Those DBs can not cover.

26 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I don’t know how the NFL can be pleased with its product today - and for much of this season.  I don’t know if it’s offseason practice restrictions, talent parity, officiating or what - but this is the worst slate of 1pm games I can ever remember.  It’s like watching preseason football.  Garbage.

If the bengals, bills, dolphins chiefs, eagles, cowboys and 49ers are not playing, whatever game you’re watching is going to be trash 

that leaves 24 trash teams and then the lions

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BRH said:

The amazing thing is that the announcers *never* mention what a garbage human he is.  

They did mention at one point what great friends Tua and Hill have become off the field and my thought was is that a good thing?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.