Buffalo / Philly Postgame thread

Simon

11 minutes ago, Murdox said:

We couldn't beat the Eagles and the Refs today.  End of story, and season almost certainly over.  But, overall the Bills looked more like what we expected today.  We should not have been in a position where we needed wins over the top teams in the NFL.

Weak take.  The Bills should have won anyway but kept kicking themselves in the balls.  Cook drops an easy TD, two missed FG’s, Gabe, defense can’t stop a nosebleed in crunch time.  The list goes on

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There’s never once a time where a game like this goes our way. How is it even possible that we are on the wrong side 100% of the time? You just expect it and know it’s coming. None of us deserve this

It's such disrespect for the fans.

Pegula & Beane should have to watch Nick Wright's ridicule on a loop.  This simply has to stop.

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I can’t think of what other hobby I would continue doing that literally does nothing but make me stressed and upset. 

You should try fishing.  At least you can quit while you are winning there though.

Edited by The Wiz

I can’t believe McDermott still doesn’t learn anything with these DUMB defensive timeouts at the end of the game.  

What exactly does he think too when he calls them?  All it does is let the other teams regroup and or let the kicker think more about how to make the FG.  Especially in rainy conditions 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

It was an option route, either go to the corner or the middle depending on where the CB is playing you.  Corner is playing him to the outside so he should have went to the middle for an easy touchdown.  Hard to be hard on Gabe with the game he had, but, he clearly made the wrong route decision there.

Corner had inside leverage from my view.  

This defense just never makes the big stop against the top teams in these one-score games.  How many times have we suffered through reruns of this outcome?

The offense left the field with the lead inside 2 minutes in the 4th and in OT.  But as usual the defense folds, not once but twice.  

I was yelling for them to go for the first down in OT rather than kick the FG knowing they'd blow the lead.  We all knew they wern't going to hold off the Eagles offense if they touched the ball so going for the TD was the only chance to win

What's wrong with Sean isn't that he's a bad coach.  It's that his trust in his defense is misplaced because they come up empty over and over.

Unfortunately he's yet to catch on they suck in the clutch. He's taken this team as far as he's going to, time to go.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.