Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

6 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

He should have thrown it away earlier, or just taken the sack. But it shouldn't have mattered as he was horsecollared.

He would’ve broken that tackle if he wasn’t horsecollared…this wasn’t  just a ‘bills would’ve benefited from a player safety rule’ if they got the call type thing.  It was a massive strategic advantage for Philly as well 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Not even close lol a few of these OL holds on Buffalo have been absurd…eagles got away with encroachment and bills got hosed with a false start on a play too.  the Douglas defensive holding call I didn’t hate though 

I feel they were ticky tacky but still legit.  The reason they arent legit is Philly doing the same thing or worse and not getting called.  Hell the first two plays of Philly offense they had our rusher jersey from the back stretched like a rubber band right out in the open.  At least one of those would have been sacks.

3 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Penalties: Bills 10/75 Eagles 1/5

Missed Blatant Penalties Bills 0 / Eagles 3/40 

F these refs 

This is an epic fail on NFL officiating.  You could take the tape of this game and use it as a training session on what not to do.  And it's not just the horse collar. It's so many other calls.  

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

The refs are keeping Philly in this game,  Bills need to keep passing the ball

refs cant do anything about it if the eagles dont want the game...the refs are noise. the real bs is hurts and his body language that they cant make a handoff.  Bills no problem today, Philly sold. 

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

Why can’t Philly play in the slop today? They whooped a physical 49ers team at home in the NFCCG last year. Actually made SF look like little boys. 

McD is basically daring them to pass and they can't.  

He doesn't care if the rush gets home with only 4 because the coverage has been amazing today.  Which I'm actually kind of surprised about.

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Can we start a petition to ban the "flowers" thing though? Not sure there is anything I hate more than that phrase in today's NFL commentary. And I blame Kyle Crabbs for it. Who is a Dolphins fan btw....Figures... He's the 1st one I heard say it way back in the Spring I think... Then he got Joe Marino saying it. And then all of a sudden a month or so later I here everyone saying it. 

I really hate it... B-)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.