Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

This is an epic fail on NFL officiating.  You could take the tape of this game and use it as a training session on what not to do.  And it's not just the horse collar. It's so many other calls.  

Then the intentional grounding with no flag on the field makes no sense.

6 minutes ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

I am impressed with the Eagles, what a clean disciplined team that never commits a penalty 

It's an impressive strategy they have this week, I could have sworn you were only allowed 12 players on offense or defense but they've somehow managed to get more players on the field by putting them in black and white uniforms.

4 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

It's all over social media already

I bet, it's been rather blatant and the fact that we've been beating them pretty good and should be up by even more makes it all the more obvious.

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This is an epic fail on NFL officiating.  You could take the tape of this game and use it as a training session on what not to do.  And it's not just the horse collar. It's so many other calls.  

That’s what I have been saying. It was obvious from the start that something is wonky

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.