11/26/23 Week #12 GAMEDAY Bills at Eagles Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They are ***** horrible. Start to finish. Fans. Players. Uniforms. Attitude. I have always hated them.

Cheered for New England in two Superbowls

Philly is actually a pretty great city. Have you ever been there? As for the fans, they are passionate and they care. Spend some time in LA (where I lived for a while) and you come to appreciate these things.

Just now, davefan66 said:

If the runner can’t gain the line on their own, shouldn’t be allowed.

I still think the best defense for that play is to have big defenders crash the line, punishing the Eagles linemen and possibly getting into Hurt's head.  Half the distance, half the distance, half the distance.  Make them pay.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Philly is actually a pretty great city. Have you ever been there? As for the fans, they are passionate and they care. Spend some time in LA (where I lived for a while) and you come to appreciate these things.

I like Philly. Great food town.

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I think the broadcast chooses not to show penalty replays when they are complete BS. It isn't a good look for the league, so they just choose not to show the replay.

In the league's and the network's defense, if they showed all the Bills penalties they'd never show any other replays.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Heels20X6 said:

Cook benched again. Murray has taken 14 straight snaps. 

mcDummy making an example of only one player while Gabe keeps doing nothing on the field. 

He gets benched for not finishing runs. We’ve seen it all year.  McD was in his ear when he jogged out of bounds and he could’ve lowered the shoulder. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Utah John said:

I still think the best defense for that play is to have big defenders crash the line, punishing the Eagles linemen and possibly getting into Hurt's head.  Half the distance, half the distance, half the distance.  Make them pay.

Hasn’t worked for anyone against that play.

Hope we can do that to them today!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.