Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, sven233 said:

It didn't end well, but for a majority of the half, there were several positive signs.  A ways to go, but you can't expect too much in 5 days of work.  Put another half of football out there that looks semi competent and we'll see what happens.  Not terrible overall, though.

Yes there were and in one brutally incompetent coaching decision from McD and his staff and this game is one TO away from turning into a disaster.  McD is good for this crap at least once in most games.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Looking like a lot of other games that don’t seem to go there way..

Although dominated statistically … the other team does just enough to hang in there … ball bounces the wrong way a couple of times for the Bills in the 2nd half  … pressure ratchets up … 

Yup. That’s the recipe for a loss.  The Bills tighten up when things get close. Kinda reminds me of game 1 vs Jets,  but if Bills can’t close this out we can officially call it a season 

49 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

That Google Pixel 8 commercial is disturbing, the mom edits the guy throwing his kid to make it look 15 feet in the air, that shot is going straight to CPS when she decides to divorce him.

Maybe but it is not gonna hold up as it will be easily tagged as an edited picture so it will have no validity.  Probably easy to retrieve the actual original photo as well.

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

Yeah I don't care about the play call. I care that Josh underthrew the end zone by 10 yards when it was only 50 yards away. And I say "only 50 yards" because Josh can throw it much farther than that. The DB only had to beat a bunch of offensive linemen for a TD the other direction because of that throw.

are u not paying attention to the game.  they have talked extensively about the difficulty in throwing and kicking going in that direction.

do u think allen can't throw the ball 50+ yards?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Bills turned a sure 2 minute kneel down into a converted punt fake, that led to two horrific injuries, a TD and an interception. Wow. 

That fake punt didn't change the game much, but it made a hell of a mess downstream. :doh:

• Agree 1

Just now, JohninMinn. said:

I think I'll go fold some socks instead of watching the second half. Good luck fellas. I'm too old for this.

Keep one sock for when the game is done… You might feel younger and extra happy with the outcome! 

Godspeed!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Weird throw, did his arm get hit or maybe it slipped? terrible hail mary.

Wow he rolled to the left under pressure and while almost getting sacked threw it against the wind… great hustle by Josh.. a very difficult throw vs sitting in pocket and stepping into the throw. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.