Thursday night football-Titans @ Steelers 8:15 Prime Video NFL+

HOUSE

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Feels like they’re bending over backwards trying to prop up offenses this year.  

I agree, it's the only explanation. No fan wants to see all these ticky tack penalty that change games, the NFL could easily tell refs to not call them unless it's egregious. But it's like they are using them to control drives and boost offenses. 

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

These underthrown deep ball pi penalties where the receiver jumps back into the defender need to stop 

Peterson just got called for illegal contact when the receiver was basically stiff arming him down the field.

1 minute ago, OZBILLS said:

This Levis ain't too bad

Nope. He looks like he can do this. Good for the league. There has been a long stretch of bad young QB’s. This next wave looks better. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo619 said:

The penalties on critical stops on 3rd down is obvious corruption. Bust that gambling ring. Vegas has way too much influence in the nfl. 

It’s absurd.

And insulting. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He seems alright, but lets see how he does after a few weeks when DCs and players have game tape on him.

Never a truer word spoken. They all burst onto the scene and then fade when they can't hit a target

1 minute ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I really was rooting for Kenny Pickett. I have some good buddies that are Steelers fans and I want them to be happy. But something about him just doesn’t inspire confidence. 

***** kenny pickett and ***** the steelers. i hope that stupid wet towel fan base suffers for the next three decades and fade into the abyss.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I really was rooting for Kenny Pickett. I have some good buddies that are Steelers fans and I want them to be happy. But something about him just doesn’t inspire confidence. 

He has serious accuracy issues when he tries to put any mustard on it.

He reminds me of a forward who can't hit a jumper outside of 12'.

Just now, Simon said:

He has serious accuracy issues when he tries to put any mustard on it.

He reminds me of a forward who can't hit a jumper outside of 12'.

That’s a great description of what I’m seeing. He’s not being put in a lot of positions for success, either. These receivers don’t help him get open or get where they need to be fast enough. 

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I suspect he ends up as a pretty decent journeyman QB. Maybe like Matt Schaub or Jimmy G. 

He can certainly get this defense to the playoffs. His contract should be interesting in 2 years. It’s amazing how short the window for a young QB to develop is. Insane amounts of pressure. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

That’s a great description of what I’m seeing. He’s not being put in a lot of positions for success, either. These receivers don’t help him get open or get where they need to be fast enough. 

I think he'll be OK in this league eventually, but yeah, I agree that they need to give him some help.

They should probably focus on continuing to rebuild that OLine; his jumpy feet have got to be murder on his mechanics.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.