Bills sign DT Linval Joseph---Elam to IR

Process

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Maybe. New stadium on the way. Huge prices increase for season/individual tickets are coming as well as PSL fees. Terry needs a good/competitive team going into the new stadium if he wants strong ticket sales at those prices.

Well, he's got a good/competitive team. I'm wondering if it's more the human element in play. Terry realizing he's not getting younger. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

What happened to Elam? Did the yoga matt strike again? Maybe we should sign that to the 53 man roster? 

He’s not contributing and wasn’t going to be any time soon. Meanwhile , the team needs reinforcements for the stretch run. So Kaiir goes to IR to make room for a player at a position of need. Great job of filling holes resulting from injury by BB. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think these signing show they don't have faith in Poona either.  Joseph plays his role.

The comment I responded to was advocating cutting Settle and Ford. I don't think we should cut Ford. He is decent depth. He is not a good starter, though.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.