Bears CB Jaylon Johnson Requests to be Traded

ExiledInIllinois

41 minutes ago, jletha said:

How do you do it? I even edited mine from "X" to "twitter"

are you on a computer?

If you are, click on the tweet and then copy from the address bar and it will embed correctly.

EDIT: As said below: fake account

Edited by The Wiz

I hate twitter on days like today.  Too many people are so quick to want to post any news they don't pay attention to the account and it's legitimacy.  A good rule of thumb is that if an account has less than 5k followers, there is a chance that the source is not legit.  If the account, especially claiming to be from a major outlet like ESPN, has less than 1k-2k, it is most definitely fake. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

Right, but is it fake? 

I didn't see it mentioned earlier. 

Yes, it is. I went to ESPN's website and searched for his name. No one named Jeff Simon has ever created any content for them. Then, I google Lens searched the picture from the Twitter account and it led me to a page on this dead French rich guy. So, I would think that it is safe to say that the account is fake. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.