TB @ Buffalo Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

3 minutes ago, sven233 said:

McDermott with a freaking horseshoe up his butt there.  What should have been an absolute stomping with the way this was going, the coaching staff once again did everything they could to blow the game.  This coaching staff is actively sabotaging this team.

From Dorsey refusing to tush push with inches to go to McDermott calling terrible defensive time outs to help the other team, it is just embarrassing how bad these coaches are.  The players have to see it.

And why weren’t we getting first downs? Why were we throwing short of the sticks in the fourth quarter?

Edited by popcornpam
Edit

1 minute ago, Alpo Chino said:

McD needs to learn that our defense is trash and adjust. You NEED to go for those type of 4th downs and let the offense win the games for us.

He is too damn spineless and a control freak....his defense background won't let him not leave it up to his prevent defense lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

This win gives something to everyone. There were a ton of positives to be optimistic about. There were some issues the pessimistic posters will cry about. 

Either way it's a win and I'm going to bed lol

The only way we were losing that game is if we went for those 4th and shorts and got stopped…literally every bounce went the bucs way and they ran out the clock on themselves 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

McDermott has to go.  I don't see an easy win on the rest of the schedule and YES this means Denver.  I will almost bet, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Dallas, KC and possibly the Chargers are flat out losses.  We still have to play the Jests, pats and fins again whom we have lost to already.

Damn this is freaking $#@! show

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Come onnn are some of these posts real? Lol 

Come on. It’s one yard with a horse of a qb. I’m trusting him to get it done. Hurts is trusted. Lamar is trusted. I’m not even giving them a chance with this defense (who almost gave up another Hail Mary). I was pro-punt the previous two, but when you have a foot to end the game, I might take it. Look, it’s fine, it worked out. Is what it is. 

• Haha (+1) 1

McDermott and the "no lead is safe" Bills. Comes down to a Hail Mary, after dominating the game. Players reflect the coach-- he coaches scared.

As I said earlier, this feels a lot like the Giants game. Just try to play that way against the tough teams coming up on the schedule.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Tell me Mike evans doesn’t shove a defender straight in the back to free up his receiver.  They’re not calling pi if it’s just an old fashioned streetfight in the end zone by both teams 

Defensive player initiated contact. The call would be on us if anything. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Blank Stare said:

Come on. It’s one yard with a horse of a qb. I’m trusting him to get it done. Hurts is trusted. Lamar is trusted. I’m not even giving them a chance with this defense (who almost gave up another Hail Mary). I was pro-punt the previous two, but when you have a foot to end the game, I might take it. Look, it’s fine, it worked out. Is what it is. 

No team is going for that there…not even the eagles.  People that are cool with going for it there have absolutely no right to criticize any coach on any team ever

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Alpo Chino said:

This kind of has Minnesota Vikings from last year vibes...

Yeah.  About 20 chances to put a nail in the coffin and every single time something bizarre happens to prevent the win.  Has there ever been a “game over” play stranger than Phillips’ face mask call.  I actually said game over when he got ahold of Mayfield. Only the Bills!

6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

It was today.  Short week.  O looked way better than last 3 games.  They have 10 days to get ready for Cincy.  We will see.

We've already seen.  They had a short week too.  Allen showed he's the reason these coaches have jobs.  The offense was bad in the 2nd half except the last drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Blank Stare said:

That’s an entirely different situation…the chiefs had plenty of time to drive down the field and kick a game winning fg there if the ravens punted.  Not even close to comparable.  

That downvote tells me all I need to know lol being up 1 with a minute left against the chiefs is a teeeeny bit different than being up 6 with 30 seconds left against the bucs.  Just an insane thing to argue 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

McDermott has to go.  I don't see an easy win on the rest of the schedule and YES this means Denver.  I will almost bet, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Dallas, KC and possibly the Chargers are flat out losses.  We still have to play the Jests, pats and fins again whom we have lost to already.

Damn this is freaking $#@! show

we lost to the fins? Really?

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That’s an entirely different situation…the chiefs had plenty of time to drive down the field and kick a game winning fg there if the ravens punted.  Not even close to comparable.  

Ok. I’m out. You’ve been proven wrong and you refuse to acknowledge. Good chat. 

• Disagree 1