SNF-Dolphins @ Eagles (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please!)

Steptide

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Not going to find an argument with me there.  Find it hard to believe any other team would win as much with a QB who turns the ball over that much.

That said, he does need to take what the defense gives him on the ground as well.   He is on pace for the lowest rushing attempt total of his career.  Its part of what keeps defenses honest against the Bills

If he just got the ball out in time the bills are undefeated right now- it’s obvious. He’s so ***** erratic, he’s playing the worst ball in several years 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If he just got the ball out in time the bills are undefeated right now- it’s obvious. He’s so ***** erratic, he’s playing the worst ball in several years 

Its been my argument about why the Bills dont have more YAC.  He hardly gets the ball out on time.  He doenst throw with timing.   He resets the actual play by scrambling right, waiting for wideouts to get out of there original cut, and turns the play into a scramble drill.

I didnt want to believe the report this offseason when it was reported he doesnt watch much film and relies on his athleticism to make plays, but its looks more accurate by the week. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

He just throws it up, and Hill gets to it. So simple looking. 

C'mon man, give credit where credit is due. It was a PERFECT pass. He knows the speed of Hill better than anyone. Meanwhile our guy had so many errant throws today it was sickening.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.