The Bills are Going to Miss the Playoffs

DapperCam

8 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

12 wins?  Let’s see your list of the 8 remaining games that the Bills are going to win?

I wouldn't even predict.  We could beat the Eagles and Chiefs, and lose to the Bengals and Jets again. Who knows.

I just think that team we saw against Miami is still there.  If they get in a groove, they can get on a run - like they did last season in the 1st few months, or in that whole stretch after the Hail Murray game. I could see us reeling off 6 in a row right now.

Not saying we WILL - but I can see it.  I mean, we think the Chiefs are all that, and they are - but they haven't beaten us in the regular season in years.

• Agree 1

AFCE

Dolphins

Bills

Jets

Pats (not likely)

AFW

Chiefs

Chargers (not looking good)

Raiders (not likely)

Broncos (not likely)

AFCS

Jags

Texans (would expect them to fade)

Titans (not likely)

Colts (not likely)

AFCN

Ravens

Steelers

Browns

Bengals

AFC North is clearly the division to watch with all 4 teams having playoff aspirations, but they all have to play each other as well.  

Outside of the AFCN, the Chargers are the most talented team that, even with 4 losses, can make a run … but we also play them later this season so if they're alive, have a chance to take the head to

head.   Jets could hang around, but we get another shot at them, at home, in a few weeks.  

None of this matters if our Offense can’t figure it out and Defense keeps dealing with new injuries every week BUT the conference is kind of a mess. 

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

AFCE

Dolphins

Bills

Jets

Pats (not likely)

AFW

Chiefs

Chargers (not looking good)

Raiders (not likely)

Broncos (not likely)

AFCS

Jags

Texans (would expect them to fade)

Titans (not likely)

Colts (not likely)

AFCN

Ravens

Steelers

Browns

Bengals

AFC North is clearly the division to watch with all 4 teams having playoff aspirations, but they all have to play each other as well.  

Outside of the AFCN, the Chargers are the most talented team that, even with 4 losses, can make a run … but we also play them later this season so if they're alive, have a chance to take the head to

head.   Jets could hang around, but we get another shot at them, at home, in a few weeks.  

None of this matters if our Offense can’t figure it out and Defense keeps dealing with new injuries every week BUT the conference is kind of a mess. 

The issue is remaining strength of schedule. This link doesn’t include this week’s results, but the Bills will definitely be top 5 after this week for hardest remaining schedule. Probably top 3.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/remaining_schedule_strength

The Texans remaining schedule is a joke. It wouldn’t be shocking for them to be right there at the end of the season.

Actually, I'll give it a go:

Bucs - we're winning. Or, the season is over. W.

Bengals - they're problems run much deeper than ours.  We could lose, of course - but I've got a W

Broncos - W

Jets - no, they're not sweeping us. At home. W.

Eagles - I think we lose this, or the Chiefs. I don't think we lose both.  L

Chiefs - see above. W.

Cowboys - at home, W.

Chargers - west coast trip, L.

Pats - same as Jets. W.

Dolphins - playing for division if everything plays out as detailed above.  Probably an L - but it will be close.

50 minutes ago, Success said:

Bengals - they're problems run much deeper than ours.  We could lose, of course - but I've got a W

Broncos - W

Chiefs - see above. W.

Cowboys - at home, W.

Pats - same as Jets. W.

Dolphins - playing for division if everything plays out as detailed above.  Probably an L - but it will be close.

eh, we'll lose 2/3 of Eagles Chiefs Cowboys.  Actually I expect 3/3 but maybe we get some josh hero ball in honor of what once was in at least one of those games. I'm not sure what you've seen that gives you confidence against the Jets either. This O is built to collapse against tough Ds

I will give it a shot.

Bucs - win

Bengals - loss

Broncos - win

Jets - win 

Eagles - loss

Chiefs - loss

Cowboys - win

Chargers - loss

Pats - win  

Dolphins - win

I have them going 6-4 the rest of the way finishing 10-7. Will that be good enough for the division or WC. Who knows.

4 hours ago, Success said:

Broncos - W

Chiefs - see above. W.

Cowboys - at home, W.

Pats - same as Jets. W.

I would love to see it, however I think you are setting your self up to be seriously disappointed.  I’m just not seeing it.  9-8. No playoffs.  This team is just too inconsistent. 

Looking at the teams we’ve played and how the game went- we should be 6-1 or even 7-0.  No way do you lose to the rodgerless jets.  The London debacle may be a win with a better travel schedule.  It’s really on coaching and executing and quite honestly we should get batter in some obvious spots

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Roundybout said:

The AFC is a disaster so I think we get at least a wild card spot. 

What’s that make NFC? I believe AFC is significantly deeper and 20-13 vs NFC so far. I have no doubt bills would make the playoffs if in NFC. 

Eagles, niners, lions and lol pick nfc south winner.  Add in cowboys…ehhh got 2 more spots still. So Seahawks and…?  

AFC is a gauntlet and 4-3 with remaining schedule and a depleted poor defense is concerning 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.