NFL Trade Deadline Oct 31 - Rumored List of Players Available

ngbills

46 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

"Trade for Jeudy!!!!"

"Give up the farm for Surtain!!!!"

More realistic in season Beane move:

I can see Beane doing this as a "Hines replacement"  and then him not being used at all on offense despite his speed

He could be an upgrade at returner though.  I'd do it for a 7th 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Patterson has had 19 Offensive TD's over the last 2 years.....

also had 600+ rushing & 500+ receiving in 2021 

695 yards rushing in 2022 despite playing only 13 games 

I would like this move.  He can be lined up anywhere on offense as an "X" factor.

The question is would Dorsey actually use him.  

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

"Trade for Jeudy!!!!"

Atlanta would be a good candidate for an AJ Epenesa for a 1st round pick deal if they feel they are ready to win that division.

Not saying that would be smart on their part.........but I do think if a team did that it would be someone like them.    

Could expand that and include Patterson for cheap, I suppose.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Atlanta would be a good candidate for an AJ Epenesa for a 1st round pick deal if they feel they are ready to win that division.

Not saying that would be smart on their part.........but I do think if a team did that it would be someone like them.    

It would not be smart..... but you know.... Falcons.... :D 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I can see Beane doing this as a "Hines replacement"  and then him not being used at all on offense despite his speed

He could be an upgrade at returner though.  I'd do it for a 7th 

I believe before the season Beane was talking about (I think Isabella) someone possibly stepping in as a KR/PR to allow Harty to focus on just the WR duties he's learning. That to me would be the move if Beane made this kind of move. That would be pretty much all I see Patterson doing here barring injuries. Could be a nice help, but then it's a ST roster spot. 

IIRC Patterson was a free agent not long ago and it seemed like there was some mutual interest before he went back to the Falcons. 

22 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Patterson would be a hilarious add because he would just be Hines part two where he only returns kicks and touches the ball 3 times on offense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I would like this move.  He can be lined up anywhere on offense as an "X" factor.

We have a complicated offense. It would take him two years to get on the field.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

"You don't play with the toys you have! I'm not buying you any more!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I just read Albert Breer's Friday new column where he speculates on a number of players that could be available. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/10/13/nfl-week-6-news-notes-trade-rumors-broncos-panthers-vikings-bengals

One name that stuck out to me was Jeremy Chinn as a hybrid safety/linebacker to help fill Milano's spot and be insurance for Taron Johnson. Sounds like he fell out of favor with the new Defense and likely wouldn't be costly, I recall there were rumors Beane/McD liked Chinn in his draft and obviously there's the Carolina Panther to Buffalo pipeline. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Nobody is giving up a first round pick for Epenesa 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

Nobody is giving up a first round pick for Epenesa 

Especially considering that Epenesa is a free agent at the end of the season. If he maybe had one or two more years left on his rookie contract (which at that point why would the Bills a team starved for cheap talent trade him) a team might pony up a 2nd or 3rd but not only is he not the type of talent that generates a first-round pick (truly dynamic talent, AJ is playing good but let's not call him a top NFL DE either) but his contract is also not the most appealing. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

"Trade for Jeudy!!!!"

The Bills last year made the moves of acquiring an ace returner and third-down back in Hines and adding a depth safety in Marlowe. I suspect that the Bills will make similar small to lower-mid-level additions this season. For one the Bills are capped strapped and two I doubt they want to give up much draft capital. 

I think defensively a depth LB, depth corner like Levi Wallace or a startable 1T DT will be made. Maybe 1-2 of those smaller additions. As far as offensively barring major injuries I think we are looking at smaller role-player additions like a Patterson or a Mecole Hardman both would be cheap and add some pop to the offense. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.