Our next opponent….The NY Football Giants

Beast

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Maybe. Looking at their 2022 numbers, Ford had a much better year than Settle. But that's all a moot point now because they will both play.

I agree, I just questioned Mcd not putting him on the active roster until someone gets hurt. 

17 minutes ago, Westside said:

Do you think he should have been playing instead of Settle?

Settle over Poona may have been due to Settle being in the system longer.  Communication and being in sync with your teammates is big with McD.  That's why it always hurts when you lose a starter.  Besides a dropoff in talent, there is also a dropoff in communication.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Settle over Poona may have been due to Settle being in the system longer.  Communication and being in sync with your teammates is big with McD.  That's why it always hurts when you lose a starter.  Besides a dropoff in talent, there is also a dropoff in communication.

That's what I was hearing about Poyer and Hyde losses last year.  It was the communication from the back end.

• Agree 1

Again, I don't get why this bothers people. Just scroll right past it.

Right? Thank you. Stuff gets cross posted all the time. I've posted stuff in gameday threads before that people take and make a new thread about it. I never complain. It's not a big deal.

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah a whole 50 mins old when I posted it.  Didn't see a thread about it as I was reading this thread about this game. Big deal.  That happens all the time.

It was posted longer than 50 minutes. It was also posted a few times in the thread. But yeah, what’s one more?

Again, I don't get why this bothers people. Just scroll right past it.

It’s ridiculous to keep posting the same thing several pages deep in a thread. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2

Just now, Westside said:

It was posted longer than 50 minutes. It was also posted a few times in the thread. But yeah, what’s one more?

No it wasn't. I went through this entire thread and I didn't see it posted.  When I posted it the actual tweet was 52 minutes old.  Get over it.

• Disagree 1

Just now, Westside said:

Lol, the Terrell Edmundo of tbd. Pile on to inflate your stats. 
Next you’ll post that JFK was assonated. 

Again, you make a big deal out of nothing.  I seen the tweet.  It was 50 minutes old. I went through this thread.  It wasn't posted.  I posted it.  You act like a jackass.  

I just went through this entire thread again and shockingly, like I said, it wasn't posted.  Now get off my jock and stfu loser.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Again, you make a big deal out of nothing.  I seen the tweet.  It was 50 minutes old. I went through this thread.  It wasn't posted.  I posted it.  You act like a jackass.  

I just went through this entire thread again and shockingly, like I said, it wasn't posted.  Now get off my jock and stfu loser.

Once again you’re repeating yourself. If it’s no big deal, why do you keep posting about it?

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No it wasn't. I went through this entire thread and I didn't see it posted.  When I posted it the actual tweet was 52 minutes old.  Get over it.

There was a separate thread announcing it, but in my opinion, it is still ok to post in the "main game discussion thread".  In my opinion, I'd rather see duplications in this thread,  than multiple threads on the same topic. This thread is a catch all...

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

There was a separate thread announcing it, but in my opinion, it is still ok to post in the "main game discussion thread".  In my opinion, I'd rather see duplications in this thread,  than multiple threads on the same topic. This thread is a catch all...

Yes, I didn't see the separate thread when I posted it. I also didn't see the need to delete it after I seen the thread.  Guy is making a big deal out of nothing.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.