This Team WAS The Best in the NFL

ProcessTruster

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Really dude? Philly went to the SB last year. They haven't lost a game and aren't hitting their stride yet. 

They have a dynamic offense and coaching staff. One of the best olines in the league with a dynamic WR combo. 

What are you smoking? 

We literally lead the Eagles in almost every single offensive category and some by a significant margin.

They are light years ahead of us?

Dude.

• Like (+1) 1

Ok.  Today was a disaster right from the beginning.  First...the Bills were at a disadvantage with the Jags having a 10 day head start on being acclimated to London.  Should the Bills have gone earlier in the week?   Probably.  But teams like to impact the routine of their players as little as possible.

Next...we are already missing 4 key starters heading into the game while the Jags got most of theirs back.  Then on the first series we lose 2 more key starters.   So not only do you have subs that are not as talented playing, but you also lose the valuable communication that these players have built together.

Despite the above...the Bills gathered themselves and after spotting the Jags 11 points...they made a game of it.  They had one scoring drive for a TD that took all of 45 seconds!

The day caught up with them...and they lost.  We are disappointed in the final score and devastated by the injuries.  But before I declare this season finished, let's see who is out and for how long and who we get back.  If there are moves to be made by Beane so be it.  

I'm tired of pointing fingers and grabbing pitchforks.  **** happens.  And for the past two seasons it's happening to the Bills.  It stinks but we're on to the Giants.

Edited by jkeerie
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Bill Grundy said:

I can't take Bills seriously as superbowl contenders if they can't back themselves to get 2 yards when it's needed. All the big plays are majestic as hell, but if you can't go and get two yards when you need it, you're not elite. You're asking for too many things to go your way too often. 

Eagles last year were the masters of this. 2 yards out they couldn't miss. It ground opponents down. 

100% accurate here. 

21 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

Finally, someone says it. It's been pretty obvious since day 1. Just wonder who this person is really a fan of. I am thinking Patriots.

I'm one frustrated Bills fan!!! I just don't get the troll references. Disagree all you want but a troll is the furthest from the truth! 

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We literally lead the Eagles in almost every single offensive category and some by a significant margin.

They are light years ahead of us?

Dude.

Yes they are much better than the Bills. They would be a terrible match up for the Bills. 

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

I'm one frustrated Bills fan!!! I just don't get the troll references. Disagree all you want but a troll is the furthest from the truth! 

Yes they are much better than the Bills. They would be a terrible match up for the Bills. 

😂😂I only see you post comments when the Bills lose

3 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

Have you watched the eagles because if you really sat down and watched them you'd be surprised.

I've seen them. I have the NFL ticket. The eagles are just far better than the Bills in almost every category. There secondary is porous. Allen would have to be Superman to stay in the game. 

The Bills D won't stop the Eagle offense. Especially a beaten up second string defense. 

Eagles 38

Bills 24

Not even close...Frankly who cares. This discussion is fruitless. Let's move on.

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

If you say so 🤐

Just now, newcam2012 said:

I've seen them. I have the NFL ticket. The eagles are just far better than the Bills in almost every category. There secondary is porous. Allen would have to be Superman to stay in the game. 

The Bills D won't stop the Eagle offense. Especially a beaten up second string defense. 

Eagles 38

Bills 24

Not even close...Frankly who cares. This discussion is fruitless. Let's move on.

OK bud, I strongly disagree and I doubt with that statement you've watched the eagles this year. I'm watching them rightnow struggling with the rams of all teams lol

12 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

You've obviously not watched them.

I have, and that's a real reach 

Frankly, many of your takes today have been reached in my opinion. No disrespect. 

1 minute ago, BillzFreak said:

OK bud, I strongly disagree and I doubt with that statement you've watched the eagles this year. I'm watching them rightnow struggling with the rams of all teams lol

I'm watching them too. 

21 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The ***** Washington Commanders put up 30 something on the Eagles, in Philly, the week after the Bills shut them down in Washington.

Philly’s defense is not that good. At least they aren’t playing that good.

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

Just now, Beast said:

The ***** Washington Commanders put up 30 something on the Eagles, in Philly, the week after the Bills shut them down in Washington.

Philly’s defense is not that good.

Like someone said he is a troll, his football takes are horrendous for the most part. But hey this board seems to attract some odd ones lol

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

Chiefs losing Kelce is worse for them than us losing Milano.  

Our season is going to only be as good as our offense is this season.  The offense will be fine.  

Kelce came back and played the second half. He’s fine. Of course he’s fine. Chiefs won’t have any major season ending injuries.

Lucky asses 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Philly’s defense is not that good. At least they aren’t playing that good.

It's funny even though Philly is 5-0 they don't look nearly as good as they did last year.  I would have them the 4th best ranked team in the NFC this year 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The loss today was on the scoreboard was minimal, the Super Bowl ramifications, not so much. Once again, the Bills had the best team in the NFL and will have to wait yet another year to get healthy to win it all.

they will make the playoffs,  and maybe even win the division, but they don’t have the manpower to win the whole thing.

Who knows what this team looks like next year but it just sucks to know that we will never see the full capabilities of a team that I believe was the best in the NFL this year. 

Two years in a row with the excessive major injuries.  Very disheartening 

15 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Kelce came back and played the second half. He’s fine. Of course he’s fine. Chiefs won’t have any major season ending injuries.

Lucky asses 

Yeah, saw that.  But my point is that other teams suffer significant injuries and still play well because they're well-coached.  

I have no idea what's going to happen going forward, but if it does completely fall apart, many will excuse McD completely, but IMO that's not reasonable.  

We also shouldn't need a top-5 D to win it all.  None of the recent SB winners have.  

27 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

i did but I dont know what excuse they gave for picking up the flag. There was a flag. Did it just fall out of his pocket?

It was a catchable floater landing near the Viking WR who was held and blocked by the defender.

Ref obviously thought it was interference. That it was ruled uncatchable was a bit preposterous.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

With Burrow and half of the Bill's D out, Chiefs path to the AFC getting easier by the minute.   Screw these London games, too costly. 

Yep but BURROW IS BACK, and he looked great with chase today. On the other end of the spectrum, the Milano loss is season long ,and is devastating to lose such a playmaker at a position of relative inexperience.  . He is the one guy with pro bowl skills that is virtually impossible to replace in season. Really depressing loss all around today.  Will hear the next guy up cliche stuff,,,,but there is no next Milano waiting out there to just step in, unless mcd pulls out a sensational season of development.  I wouldn’t put it out of the reach of mcd tho.   If this o can somehow produce  despite Dorsey, we could still stay in the majority of games. Just not sure that will happen after watching the o struggle almost the entire game today. Amazing to watch a player / offense develop in San Fran (Purdy) while seeing dorsey sink against a very mediocre jag team today. 

You are prob right about the chiefs , but I wouldn’t rule out the bengals after today, while we are looking at something akin to the madden curse in full effect. Hard to blame on LONDON  tho as jags come out shining , 2-0 there after a poor start and look very healthy coming out. Was just a bunch of regular football injuries that occur yearly in the NFL regardless of location, but it sure has been a complete 180 since the high of a week ago.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.