Around the NFL 10/8

Steptide

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Of course it's nothing serious when it's the Chiefs. Never is. Meanwhile, Bills have three stars go down to season-enders in 2 weeks.

you should openly cheer for player injuries a little more. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

He is back on the sideline …What you diagnosed now ? 

Could very easily still be a fracture. I finished a soccer game with a broken foot. It's never been right since. The bone never healed right and it still sticks out the side of my foot. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, beebe said:

you should openly cheer for player injuries a little more. 

Not cheering for the injury but this is sure confusing as hell, what he sprained his ankle, fell to the ground, became extremely upset slammed his helmet to the ground, went to the locker room for an x-ray? Seriously?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 2

Just now, Warcodered said:

Not cheering for the injury but this is sure confusing as hell, what he sprained his ankle fell to the ground became extremely upset slammed his helmet to the ground, went to the locker room for an x-ray? Seriously?

He’s absolutely shot full of something right now. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Not cheering for the injury but this is sure confusing as hell, what he sprained his ankle, fell to the ground became extremely upset slammed his helmet to the ground, went to the locker room for an x-ray? Seriously?

Tom Brady was in the locker room and hooked him up with some of that TB12 juice.

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

just a joke. Should have been an interception. 

Reminds me of a certain "underthrown" pass from earlier today. Why do teams like the Chiefs seemingly always have a plethora of players that step up and make great plays when their number is called, while Allen's weapons fail him time and time again?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Reminds me of a certain "underthrown" pass from earlier today. Why do teams like the Chiefs seemingly always have a plethora of players that step up and make great plays when their number is called, while Allen's weapons fail him time and time again?

was thinking the same thing Re that Allen “interception.” That too was just total luck— bad luck. DB got his hand in there late basically after Diggs caught it. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Oh absolutely they do that to Mahomes all the time, there have been times when you probably could have dropped a bowling ball on Mahomes ankle and he wouldn't have felt a thing.

When they can’t walk in 20 years I guess it’ll be worth it. 

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Can’t get much worse of an NFL day lol.

Bills lose. Tons of injuries.

Dolphins win. Probable chiefs and bengals wins

I didn't expect anything else, to be fair, so not too fussed about the Dolphins, Chiefs, Bengals or Jets this week.

LOL!  They’re challenging that?

Coaching in this league is pretty terrible all things considered.   Now the Vikes only have 1 timeout left.  Good grief.

Game over

, Chiefs win, and are awarded an extra first-round pick next April for their heroics.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.