Around the NFL 10/8

Steptide

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

I’m betting Jones fracture based on the action paired with X-rays and all the foot chatter 

I originally thought Achilles, but from the replay, looked like a possible broken foot. I do concur. I had the exact same injury. Not serious, but might be six weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'm sad he's injured I'd rather have had the opportunity for both of us to go against each other at full health this year.

Sure.  But that was already off the table. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, psuscott16 said:

Miami feels like the real threat even though we beat them.

I think head up, we can certainly beat them again, but that offense is going to rock bad/mediocre teams.  I just don't see them slipping up unless it’s against a really good team.  ….which is problematic in division. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

Could be a lisfranc for Kelce.  They occur in non contact twisting situations like that.

That's what I'm thinking after watching the replay. Painful, but you can still walk. Still at least a 6 week injury I'm thinking. 

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Miami plays real well against bad to mid level teams. Their overall speed just overwhelms lesser teams. Miami will fall in the playoffs against better talent. They are the Colorado of the NFL.

Avalanche?  Or Rockies?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

The thing is there is no debate BB is a good coach BUT if people are going to argue that he played a more pivotal role in the Patriot’s success over the years that just doesn’t add up. A lot of what ifs but if he didn’t take that backup from Michigan with pick 199 in 2000 I have my doubts he would have done any better than his previous stint in Cleveland. 

Yes, we will never know for sure what either Brady or Belicheck would be without the other.  Brady won another Super Bowl in Tampa, but I really doubt he gets that or the other 6 without Belicheck.  And Belicheck doesn't get 6 without Brady.  But both are among the best ever at the jobs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.