Buffalo / Jacksonville 2nd half game thread

Simon

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

Loss is on McD and Josh for that pick on what should have been a TD imo

How far do you expect Allen to be able to throw it under pressure? That was already like 55 air yards.

If you want to get mad at Allen be mad that he went for the huge play instead of something to just get the first down.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Seriously try and get a chunk play with some of your time and then go for the Hailmary.....HOW ***** COMPLICATED IS THAT! You go for a mid range pass and try and letteral your way down the whole way from the start jesus ***** christ.

It was setup for Cook to have a ton of yards down the sideline and get out of bounds.

But the timing was bad and Cook just sprinted past Diggs before he had time to pitch the ball. 

Just now, Alpo Chino said:

Not really. 

If he's able to get a chance at a return he worse case (barring turnover) gets tackled quickly and burns 1-2 seconds. Best case scenario he breaks it for a TD. 

Pretty sure punt returners should let the ball go if it's going to land inside the 10, IN ANY CASE. 

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

And they honestly don’t deserve anything but the wild card at this point. Embarrassing losses to Zach Wilson’s Jets and the London Jags. 

Agreed.  They likely don't even deserve the wild card.  They got high on their own supply after last week, came out to London 2 days before the game and ***** the bed.  After this and the Jets game, I don't know how anyone can see this team having an elite season.  Just too inconsistent.  Elite teams lose to bad teams sometimes, but you can't have 2 terrible outings in the first 5 games, in conjunction with the remaining schedule and think they'll be ok.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I’m not really all that concerned, the Bills have never played a game in London and the Jags not only play there all the time but also played there last Sunday. It was a funky game with some bad calls. I just wish they didn’t try to do the hook and ladder BS at the end just go down and spike the ball they had enough time to spike and attempt a Hail Mary. Not that a Hail Mary would have worked but I want to see Josh attempt one

The injuries concern me way more than the loss…

Jones and Milano out is way worse news then Tre 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Alpo Chino said:

Not really. 

If he's able to get a chance at a return he worse case (barring turnover) gets tackled quickly and burns 1-2 seconds. Best case scenario he breaks it for a TD. 

There was no blocking they went for the block. 

There's a lot of football left in the season.  We'll see what Beane can find to help patch up the roster, get back home, and get back to work.  Injuries have been rough on us this year... but the injury fairy still has many gifts left to give the NFL as the schedule unfolds.

Just have to put this in the rearview and get ready for the Giants.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.