Bills vs Jags from London 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Last week Atlanta and Jacksonville looked tired and sloppy.

This week Buffalo looks sloppy. You can't tell me the Jags getting an extra week in London isn't a HUGE advantage. Throw in the flags and injuries and this is almost an unfair advantage. Complete BS.

It is an unfair advantage. 

1 minute ago, BillsUberAlles said:

This team is just really off today and I can't help thinking it's due to crazy travel and time difference.

NFL experiment with having a team waiting in London two weeks in a row will be over after this game.

Well Jacksonville is basically the Ambassador for London so what better way to improve their standing than to beat the up and coming bills after they've been so hot

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

This offense needs a GPS to find the first down marker, 50 yard line, RZ and end zone.  

This is making me sad. Jacksonville's D is not very good. Regardless of our defensive situation our offense shouldn't be this clueless. 

Are you on the Bills staff?  “Our offense” 

Just now, Steptide said:

Need to start throwing deeper. Jags are obviously on to the dink and dunk offense. Also stop tossing it to cook

No dude. Josh is dinking and dunking bc they are lining up in a spread offense every play and they are taking the receivers away.

They need to line up under center, establish the line of scrimmage, pull 8 into the box. THEN they can throw down field. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1