Benford (shoulder) questionable ??!!!

Italian Bills

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m actually surprised he’s even questionable.  It looked bad when he was on the ground.

But didn’t he come back in? 

It did look very bad when they were checking him, but I thought he came back. That doesn’t mean he’s OK, by ANY means.

Edited by Augie

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

But didn’t he come back in? 

It did look very bad when they were checking him, but I thought he came back. That doesn’t mean he’s OK, by ANY means.

It looked like it went out a little.  Probably put back in place on the sideline and good enough to go back in.  But from people I know that have this happen, once the adrenaline wears off and the next few days is bad.

But I’ve never had it.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It looked like it went out a little.  Probably put back in place on the sideline and good enough to go back in.  But from people I know that have this happen, once the adrenaline wears off and the next few days is bad.

But I’ve never had it.

Having been there, it sucks the moment it happens, the moment it goes back in and about 3 days after… and then any time there’s anything that rattles the joint for about a month.   If he’s playing without a shot in the joint the next 2 weeks, he’s a bad man… or it didn’t actually pop out.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BBFL said:

So Elam definitely gets the nod with Jackson if Benford is a no go. 

Not a huge fan of Lawrence but he is decent and has a multitude of quality options to throw the ball to. 

Pass rush has to get there today. 

Yep. No tre of course. Maybe no Benford.

No Groot. Maybe no shaq lawson. And Prob von miller but only on a pitch count most likely.

Lenny, Eddy, Jones and AJ need to step up huge

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Yep. No tre of course. Maybe no Benford.

No Groot. Maybe no shaq lawson. And Prob von miller but only on a pitch count most likely.

Lenny, Eddy, Jones and AJ need to step up huge

Floyd and DaQuan I honestly have zero worry about. They’ve been the most consistent of the guys on the line followed by Ed. Eppy and Shaq will have to, like you suggested, step up the most. Want to limit Von’s usage as much as possible. Ease him into a workload. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Are you f***ing serious ? 

Serious question...why do you ONLY ever interact with your own threads?  You just post an occasional pointless random thought thread, reply to it 0-3 times before it dies, then disappear for a while until another random thought emerges, cycle continues.

It's starting to feel like some weird social experiment in the way you refuse to engage with others' topics, almost as if actual honest engagement with fellow fans isn't your purpose here.

53 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Serious question...why do you ONLY ever interact with your own threads?  You just post an occasional pointless random thought thread, reply to it 0-3 times before it dies, then disappear for a while until another random thought emerges, cycle continues.

It's starting to feel like some weird social experiment in the way you refuse to engage with others' topics, almost as if actual honest engagement with fellow fans isn't your purpose here.

In all fairness, if you read his screen name, you may be able to figure out that he is from Italy....I’m sure English is his second language, so maybe that is why he doesn’t reply in other threads. 

He’s an international Bills fan...cut him some slack....it would be like you posting on an AC Milan forum in Italian while reading everyone else’s replies in Italian.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

But I’ve never had it.

I separated my shoulder playing basketball.   Hurt like hell, looked worse. could not move it.

At the emergency room,  the doctor laid me out on the table, slowly worked the arm until it popped back in.  

The shoulder felt great and I was ready to go back to the gym.  Then the doc started wrapping my arm to my torso.  I asked what was all this?  That's when he told me I would be out of work for a month. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Special K said:

In all fairness, if you read his screen name, you may be able to figure out that he is from Italy....I’m sure English is his second language, so maybe that is why he doesn’t reply in other threads. 

He’s an international Bills fan...cut him some slack....it would be like you posting on an AC Milan form in Italian while reading everyone else’s replies in Italian.

Thanks for the “support” bro, this is not the reason.  

The time i can enjoy this board is limited because the many obligations that fill every day, family, job, etc and having 6 hours difference with you, doesn’t help. 

I can read you when i go to bed, 30/40 minutes, maybe more on Sunday and most of the times, all the threads have something like tens of replies already, so writing my opinion would probably be irrelevant. 

Of course I don’t understand why this must annoying some people.. 

Oh, just to be clear: i’m italian, i live here and i’m an avid bills fan since 1989, when we could watch on tv just the post season games, but this doesn’t stop me to come there in Buffalo in the 1995 when i was 24 years old and enjoy Seahawks@Bills (21-27). 

I hope this can be enough to 1ManRaid to understand who k am. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

How you see that ? Could we be in trouble ? 

Jackson and Elam as corners 3 and 4 is better depth than most teams have. But they are 3 and 4 for a reason, so it isn't nothing.... 

I am not a lover of the Jags wideouts though. So I think we will survive.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Jackson and Elam as corners 3 and 4 is better depth than most teams have. But they are 3 and 4 for a reason, so it isn't nothing.... 

I am not a lover of the Jags wideouts though. So I think we will survive.

Maybe the answer will have to be our offense after all …. or keep the safeties a lil more in check than usual, just a little closer. 

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

But I’ve never had it.

Was it dislocated? A stinger? I’m not sure if I ever heard exactly what the injury was. I will say I was surprised to see him back out there because it did NOT look good. 

3 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I’ll hang up and listen. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Thanks for the “support” bro, this is not the reason.  

The time i can enjoy this board is limited because the many obligations that fill every day, family, job, etc and having 6 hours difference with you, doesn’t help. 

I can read you when i go to bed, 30/40 minutes, maybe more on Sunday and most of the times, all the threads have something like tens of replies already, so writing my opinion would probably be irrelevant. 

Of course I don’t understand why this must annoying some people.. 

Oh, just to be clear: i’m italian, i live here and i’m an avid bills fan since 1989, when we could watch on tv just the post season games, but this doesn’t stop me to come there in Buffalo in the 1995 when i was 24 years old and enjoy Seahawks@Bills (21-27). 

I hope this can be enough to 1ManRaid to understand who k am. 

I am not sure why you are needing to justify your activity here, but I say keep doing your thing. Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, brianb386 said:

I am not sure why you are needing to justify your activity here, but I say keep doing your thing. Go Bills

It wasn’t my intent to justify my beahviour here, it was just a way to write back at SPECIAL K that supported me, it was kind of her/him.

But thank for having my back, appreciated. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Special K said:

He’s an international Bills fan...cut him some slack....it would be like you posting on an AC Milan forum in Italian while reading everyone else’s replies in Italian.

And yet he has the confidence in his English to post his own threads, and respond directly to people who post in his threads.  Second language isn't an excuse to ignore forum rules to post random nonsense threads and abandon those threads after creation.  Personally if I wasn't confident in my second language, I wouldn't be drawing attention to myself like that.

• Eyeroll 1

38 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

And yet he has the confidence in his English to post his own threads, and respond directly to people who post in his threads.  Second language isn't an excuse to ignore forum rules to post random nonsense threads and abandon those threads after creation.  Personally if I wasn't confident in my second language, I wouldn't be drawing attention to myself like that.

Get a life, is better than waste your time this way. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.