PFF says we have the 8th WORST pass rush?

Virgil

They also hate ocyrus Torrence lol I don’t think pff even normalizes their score based on opponents so there’s really nothing to support the bills having a bad pass rush.  If they got less points for beating up on bad olines maybe that would hold them back a bit but I don’t think it works that way 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Are these calculations all over the map intentionally ? To cause conversation ? I’m not sure why some of these results are so absurdly contradictory to what you’re actually watching.

Are they just determined to be smarter than the old guard prior to analytics. Strange.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

That was an article with someone referencing PFF. Not actually a PFF site. The author is probably using data from last year after Von went down. 

Seems just poorly written.

I suspect, either poorly written or poorly researched.  It should read something like: "After Von Miller's Thanksgiving Day injury last year the Bills pass rush ranked...........according to PFF but this year they rank them _________ after 4 games.

But I could be wrong if what Einstein has reported is accurate.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

41 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Ed Oliver is literally 3rd in the league in pressures from the DT position but he’s their 43rd rated DT. 
I’m at a loss for words but it is what it is. 

And he has 6 TFLs in the run game so not like that is dragging him down.

• Agree 1

And this is why people laugh at pff, 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.