2024 Concerts

T&C

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Springsteens show is delayed 13 months out. That's the second show I've bought that's been canceled. Not sure if I'll be in town that far into the future. Really want to see him but can't hang on indefinitely 

Maybe there'll be an April Wine tour?  Trooper?

• Haha (+1) 1

Sepultura next month. Metal Church then in December.

Kreator and Blind Guardian in February. 

I’d need to sell a kidney to afford Iron Maiden in September though, asking like $400 a ticket. Seen them plenty in the past will suffice.

Ross the Boss is back next year too.

Knotfest, Slip Knot’s festival is on again too in March. Last time was Slip Knot, Medgadeth, Parkway Drive, Amon Amath in the line up. This time I think Pantera is the only real headliner.

Edited by Shamrock
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Colin Hay is coming to a small venue near me. 

Wondering if anyone has seen him fairly recently- hoping to get a high-level review, if so. 

Saw him a few years ago, when he was an opening act for Barenaked Ladies.  If you liked Men At Work, you'll like him solo.  He's had several albums.  

I particularly like this song of his...

This is a good one of his also...

So do it, get the tickets 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Colin Hay is coming to a small venue near me. 

Wondering if anyone has seen him fairly recently- hoping to get a high-level review, if so. 

Some friends saw him with Ringo/All Starr Band last month... said everyone was top notch.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Opening night of the tour.

Oasis as a full band will likely never play together again. I read it was a falling out over Money.  Basically some money squabble? What a shame. 

Opening night will be off the chain!

Edited by muppy

On 10/4/2023 at 5:36 PM, T&C said:

We are at that time of the year where tours also fall past new years day.

https://www.karlabonoff.com/shows

https://tour.elviscostello.com/

Elvis Costello is good in concert

On 10/15/2023 at 1:12 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Maybe there'll be an April Wine tour?  Trooper?

holding out for the Headpins and Prism

• Haha (+1) 1

Was thinking of seeing Steve Martin and Martin Short here in Syracuse, but tickets where I would normally sit (first few rows of the balcony) are over $100/each.  Even the very back row of the theater is $80/seat.  Might check day before or day of and see if any resellers are selling cheap seats. 

Aldo Nova with Honeymoon Suite opening is coming to Rome, NY in Feb, that one I'm interested in because of HS.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

My buddy has been hitting me up on going to see A Perfect Circle at Red Rocks in April. I’m definitely listening….ha

never been to red rocks.  PBS has a good concert series from there.  looks and sounds amazing.  it's on its way to temple status.  Now the ryman, it's already there.  Old Baptist church, some pew seating, amazing acoustics.  but as I said never been at red rocks.  ryman several times (James Taylor was the best).  It's iconic and a must visit.  just checked and still Maverics tix.  worth a visit to awesome Nashville.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 2

Just confirmed I'm working Creed next summer haha.

Springsteen let's try this again again tour in April (as a customer).

Gonna work Hootie and Lainey Wilson in the summer most likely too. Possibly Sammy Hagar, we'll see.

On 11/9/2023 at 10:07 PM, billsfanmiamioh said:

My buddy has been hitting me up on going to see A Perfect Circle at Red Rocks in April. I’m definitely listening….ha

Highly recommend.

On 11/16/2023 at 11:20 AM, Toomstone.Part.Duex said:

Sammy Hagar, Mike Anthony, Jason Bonham, Joe Satriani.. 

"Best of all worlds" tour.    A sort of VH tribute tour.  

http://www.redrocker.com/?fbclid=IwAR2o176lVtO7KWsGuoJM7mv4Oa5fztPGMhGOpCiGA3sWxt-qPFiUBor0pVU

Since concert tickets have skyrocketed in price, I’ve chosen to be very selective. 

This is one show that I’m definitely going to. 

I’ll probably keep it less-expensive by getting lawn seats, but I don’t care. 

Sammy and Michael are enough for me and they picked the best possible guitarist to play EVH riffs/solos. 

I cannot wait!

There is increasing evidence that David Gilmour is going to release a new album and tour to support it in 2024.  I have traveled to Oakland and Chicago in past years to see him and it was worth every bit of trouble and expense.  
If you are a Pink Floyd fan and haven't seen David Gilmour in concert, this will likely be your last chance.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/23/2023 at 11:11 AM, Gugny said:

Since concert tickets have skyrocketed in price, I’ve chosen to be very selective. 

This is one show that I’m definitely going to. 

I’ll probably keep it less-expensive by getting lawn seats, but I don’t care. 

Sammy and Michael are enough for me and they picked the best possible guitarist to play EVH riffs/solos. 

I cannot wait!

Can't wait to watch you walk out after Loverboy's set

Joe Jackson has another eclectic album out and tour scheduled for June. Have tickets for Tarrytown Music Hall 6/1.   Have seen him many, many times over the years and his musical wanderings are interesting to say the least. He has a 9-piece band with horns for this one and some clever, funny lyrics in these new songs including one about an affair between a bishop and an actress:

”Said the bishop to the actress
"It's you that I adore
But we mustn't meet out on the street
I'll come in your back door."
Said the actress to the bishop
"Proceed with caution there
A man in your position must take care."

• 2 weeks later...