Denver to release Randy Gregory.- UPDATE- traded to SF

NewEra

22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Which afc team will sign him?

or will the pats sign him?

https://x.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1709584594347958667?s=20

Honestly, I think Dallas may bring him back.

Remember the year we signed Von the 3 big name pass rushers out there were Gregory, Chandler Jones and Von. I'd say Beane choose wisely.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

Before anybody says it, no.

Not us.

No room for him anyway. And if that horrid defense is releasing him, it tells me he’s likely a scapegoat of some kind. Maybe he was caught on film dogging it and going through the motions as Miami put up 70 and the Bears had their most productive day. 

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Remember the year we signed Von the 3 big name pass rushers out there were Gregory, Chandler Jones and Von. I'd say Beane choose wisely.

That would be great.  Hope it’s an nfc team

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

No room for him anyway. And if that horrid defense is releasing him, it tells me he’s likely a scapegoat of some kind. Maybe he was caught on film dogging it and going through the motions as Miami put up 70 and the Bears had their most productive day. 

Certainly possible but one really has to wonder WTF is going on in Sean Peyton's head.   Epic fall from grace especially post his Nathaniel Hackett comments.

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Certainly possible but one really has to wonder WTF is going on in Sean Peyton's head.   Epic fall from grace especially post his Nathaniel Hackett comments.

The case for "elite QB makes the coach" keeps getting stronger.

Different offense with Brees vs Russ.

Daboll proving that out as well.

Along with our good friend, Bill.

• Agree 2

59 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

He burned his bridge on the way out of Dallas with his mouth.

I hate to say it but he is kind of a perfect fit for KC.  He is a tweener but he is strong, he has some off the field issues in the past, he looks disinterested at times and needs motivation and he has a lot of talent.  

Other teams whose coaches he has played under include Chicago, Tampa Bay, New Orleans

56 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Step 1: "That was the worst coaching job ever"

Step 2: "Even with my 'good coaching', these players suck. We need new players."

• Haha (+1) 1

• NewEra changed the title to Denver to release Randy Gregory.- UPDATE- traded to SF
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.