Mike Williams Chargers WR Torn ACL

BuffaloBillyG

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Yet another big name ACL injury already this year. Chargers and injuries. 

They really have been snakebitten this year. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they fall off hard given what they are dealing with already. Their coach is my top-pick for being fired this year (likely before the year is done) and I expect them to pick in the lower-teens at this rate

On that same note: I feel like so many of their skill players just can’t stay healthy for a full season. It always seems like at least one major starter is hurt every game for them. Not sure if it’s just the players or if their conditioning isn’t good, but the Chargers are likely gonna get worse before they get better IMO.

Edited by KingBoots8

29 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Fall off of what, being tied for 2nd with the other team in their division that has 1 win?

Valid point lol.

I just see everyone claiming *THIS* is the year they win the division or *THIS* is the year they crush it in the playoffs or Herbert is the second coming or something… it’s the same story every year with them. They can’t win games, they can’t stay healthy, and they can’t dethrone KC by going 9-8 or 10-7. Eventually people are gonna wake up and realize until they get some decent coaching they aren’t winning anything. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Most overrated WR in the NFL.  Not a big loss.  

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Players should boycott any games on turf. This is getting ridiculous 

Lol.  Okay.  Good luck organizing and executing that.

Edited by Doc Brown

2 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

They really have been snakebitten this year. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they fall off hard given what they are dealing with already. Their coach is my top-pick for being fired this year (likely before the year is done) and I expect them to pick in the lower-teens at this rate

On that same note: I feel like so many of their skill players just can’t stay healthy for a full season. It always seems like at least one major starter is hurt every game for them. Not sure if it’s just the players or if their conditioning isn’t good, but the Chargers are likely gonna get worse before they get better IMO.

Same with Baltimore and when it happens over and over again every year you have to start looking at their training methods versus teams like the Bills who lead the NFL by a mile in fewest man games lost to injury since McD has been here and have been top 5 every year in that category.  You CAN prevent injuries to some degree, and especially let minor issues heal and not turn into major ones. Players who left the Ravens have gone off on how bad their training was there and how it set them up for injuries...they had 7!!! starters out yesterday.

Edited by Big Turk

54 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Feel bad for Allen… but man… looks like the Chiefs will have another cakewalk to division title. Sad that this is what comes to mind. 

For sure.  Let’s hope we can keep pace with them and hopefully knock them off at Arrowhead in the regular season, once again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.