Around the NFL Week 3

HappyDays

Happy to hear that Justin Jefferson just had a cramp because that dude might obliterate the single season receiving yardage record this year. Terrible team, Cousins continues to be QB purgatory despite the gaudy stat lines, but my god Jefferson is a generational wide receiver. Really haven't seen anything like him on a week to week basis since peak Calvin Johnson.

• Like (+1) 1

Tua has only been sacked once in 3 games. McD will have to come up with his best defensive game plan with a relatively slow secondary against the fastest collection of weapons in the NFL. The answer is in the Dolphins OL. Gotta whip them with 3 or 4 and get Tua to hold the ball. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Tua has only been sacked once in 3 games. McD will have to come up with his best defensive game plan with a relatively slow secondary against the fastest collection of weapons in the NFL. The answer is in the Dolphins OL. Gotta whip them with 3 or 4 and get Tua to hold the ball. 

I think that will change significantly next week…

I like our D Line v their OL match up 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I don't know what McDermott is going to do.  This game is going to be crazy.  Football is the greatest.

21 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I have watched this clip a ton of times I never see ANYTHING to what Sauce says. I think he made it up so they didn’t fine him for the body slam. 

Sauce did immediately point/signal to his private part to the referee after he shoved Mac. Of course, you can say Sauce simply did a quick thinking and made something up on the fly. Let's see what comes out of NFL's investigation.

Edited by syhuang

2 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Sauce did immediately pointed/signaled to his private part to the referee after he shoved Mac. Of course, you can say Sauce simply did a quick thinking and made something up on the fly. Let's see what comes out of NFL's investigation.

Mac Jones is the biggest ***** in the NFL.

25 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Sauce did immediately point/signal to his private part to the referee after he shoved Mac. Of course, you can say Sauce simply did a quick thinking and made something up on the fly. Let's see what comes out of NFL's investigation.

Yeah that video doesn't exactly look great for Mac.

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Do they think Tim Boyle be any better? Honestly I wouldn't want to be a QB on that team as their OL is one of the if not the worst in the NFL moreso with Duane Brown hurt. 

I watched some of the game today and my God, Wilson is so bad it's actually funny. There's one play where the pocket is closing in around him and his just flops down like a dead fish without being touched. 

Then on the 2nd to last drive of the game (when they must have been thinking it was their last opportunity to score) it's 4th and 10 and Zach just throws a 3 yard dump off to a heavily defended receiver. Absolutely no chance it was ever going to convert. If you haven't seen it you should go find it, just brilliant

37 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Watch Sauces' hips.  Every guy knows that reflexive move when one of their buddies gives them a sack tap.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I watched some of the game today and my God, Wilson is so bad it's actually funny. There's one play where the pocket is closing in around him and his just flops down like a dead fish without being touched. 

Then on the 2nd to last drive of the game (when they must have been thinking it was their last opportunity to score) it's 4th and 10 and Zach just throws a 3 yard dump off to a heavily defended receiver. Absolutely no chance it was ever going to convert. If you haven't seen it you should go find it, just brilliant

In case people are interested in both plays:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, syhuang said:

In case people are interested in both plays:

To be fair to Wilson I'm pretty sure the messaging to him has been don't ***** things up let the defense and the running game take care of things, it's not like he's throwing a bunch of picks and that was apparently the only sack. I'm not saying Zach Wilson is good, he's not, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a product of him keeping it safe or just how awful Hackett is remembering that Denver offense.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, syhuang said:

Here's the reverse angle. Looks like Jones did something: 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I know, I watched the every throw high lights on YouTube and it was horrible. 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Mac Jones is the biggest ***** in the NFL.

I’m not saying Jones hasn’t been dirty before, just saying I have seen 4 different angles and I don’t see any contact with his private area.. maybe a flick that isn’t seen?  That said unless there is a view from a reliable camera not belonging to a Jets fan he is getting fined.. mine you his teammate will get fined for slamming him to the ground after the play was over.

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I’m not saying Jones hasn’t been dirty before, just saying I have seen 4 different angles and I don’t see any contact with his private area.. maybe a flick that isn’t seen?  That said unless there is a view from a reliable camera not belonging to a Jets fan he is getting fined.. mine you his teammate will get fined for slamming him to the ground after the play was over.

He has a reputation of being like this.  Then he gets a high sprained ankle and he looks like he was getting carried off from storming Normandy beach.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.