Week 2 Bills vs Raiders Home Opener!

BuffaloBillyG

1 hour ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I wonder what the Patriots board was like when Brady threw 4 ints against a potentially upstart buffalo bills team in week 3 in 2011 

The buffalo bills are still a very good team, they might have played a defensive unit that's best in the league and for the most part would have been fine by just taking it slow and not forcing things 

Oh, it melted into a puddle.  Chernobyl was nothing to it.  Source: Patriots fan. 

I agree with your 2nd statement.  The unanswered question is: Can Josh Allen change his mindset and discipline himself to actually do just that?

On 9/13/2023 at 11:19 AM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Bills sort of did it in the past. They had two back to back west coast games and stayed on the west coast instead of traveling back.

Don't recall them leaving early for a west coast game though.

The track record of west coast teams traveling east and playing at 1pm is not in their favor.

Interesting because I thought Vegas was only two hours behind, whereas West Virginia is several decades behind....

Vegas is on pacific time all year round.  Phoenix is on Pacific time in the summer and Mountain time in the winter.

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We were supposed to take our offseason pain from the Cincy game and put that on the Aaronless Jets.  How'd that work out.  At this point I don't know what team shows up.l

First games are always weird. We should be more worried if they start doing this mid-season. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

57% of the game spent in 12 personnel.  Not a fan of that approach.   That number needs to be much lower.    

Kincaid can take primary slot duties and should be the #2 target in the offense immediately.

Sherfield can rotate in and be used in WR4 sets 

Kincaid was 4 of 4.  Maybe have his routes a few yards more down the field.

I want to see him catching passes on first down in the 7-10 yard range.

• Agree 3

LAMP alert: will be attending with my new bride after getting married Saturday. Strongly considering wearing our wedding attire from the night before to the game. Going to be all torn up after a banger backyard wedding. (If you know Jay's Artisan Pizza (which you should), then you'll probably appreciate that the founding Jay is catering our party (wife and him are friends from way back in their Wegman's days).)

If you see a mustachioed ginger guy in a brown tux beside a woman out of his league...then I don't know, try to talk some sense into her.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

10 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

We could use him.  The Raiders are going to pound the ball with Jacobs up the middle over and over again.  Even though the Broncos were stopping it they kept doing it.  Our big DT's need to win the line of scrimmage.

F5_vKWdWUAEdrR9?format=jpg&name=small

8 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Kincaid was 4 of 4.  Maybe have his routes a few yards more down the field.

I want to see him catching passes on first down in the 7-10 yard range.

I agree that 12 personal package wasn't very daunting. I believe Knox and Kincaid combined had combined 7 catches for 50 yards. 

That hardly significant or Gronk/Hernandez like. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.