TBDAHOT 24* Party Planning Committee thread

Just Jack

• Simon pinned this topic
28 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Last time I attended a party at the stadium some girl pee'd on my left front tire.

-pass

Recall going to one game and passed this group of tailgaters.  I'm guessing one of the group must have worked in an appliance store and they brought with them an empty refrigerator carton, cut through one side to make a door, so inside was their own group port-a-pottie. 

When the game ended happened to walk through this same section of the lot.  The carton was gone but was pretty apparent what was there prior just by looking down at the pavement.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

May have to pull out of going.

A lot more just got put on my plate as during a bathroom remodel the coincidence of the water heater going out came up. Maybe just the thermostat so I have to look at it.

Putting deadline as 11am tomorrow to flip the coin on going.

• Sad 2
  • Dislike 2

8 hours ago, mead107 said:

We will have Stromboli. Meat and broccoli 
no breakfast ones. 

No breakfast Stromboli or boyst??  Might just skip the whole damn thing... 🤔

My special menu item will be Vermont beers! :beer:

Also, no RV, ergo no grill, so I WILL be available to sample anyone's culinary creations, should they need critical feedback / over-complimentary praise (depending on your pregame mindset)!  🤣

Can't wait to see everyone - Let's Go (to) Buffalo. 🙌

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Also, no RV, ergo no grill, so I WILL be available to sample anyone's culinary creations, should they need critical feedback / over-complimentary praise (depending on your pregame mindset)!  🤣

Don't forget your cooler

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

No @boyst do i have to pay extra now? 

@mrags gunna ruin my fryer with something, @CountryCletus gunna show up withbitch some nasty roadkill chile, both will B word  the whole time bout some inane thing....then we gonna eat my bestest SC Q, drink all the beer...and cook up 100 wings after the game 

I thought you were going to cook 300? 

25 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

@mrags gunna ruin my fryer with something, @CountryCletus gunna show up withbitch some nasty roadkill chile, both will B word  the whole time bout some inane thing....then we gonna eat my bestest SC Q, drink all the beer...and cook up 100 wings after the game 

If you are friends with @CountryCletus on the FB, you know his secret ingredient is fresh caught beaver and skunk.  

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, mead107 said:

We will have Stromboli. Meat and broccoli 
no breakfast ones. 

15 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Boooo...

Don’t worry. I’m planning on breakfast fatties. I have most of the ingredients but wegmans apparently doesn’t sell the sausage I use for them anymore. So I’m gonna have to travel to tops or somewhere else tomorrow to check around. 

2 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

More MEAT and CHEESE!!!!

Ive got that covered 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

54 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

If you are friends with @CountryCletus on the FB, you know his secret ingredient is fresh caught beaver and skunk.  

@CountryCletusand his damn road kill. He doesn’t fool me either when he says don’t worry it’s just beef. Damn liar. I know raccoon when I see it. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chuck Schick said:

I’m heading up from Virginia Beach with some buddies and will stop by with alcohol, and camaraderie!

Maybe a dumb question, but how do you guys recognize one another?? Name tags? “Hi, my name is JUST JACK” 

Hopefully just Jack is bring name tags 

enter lot TBD on left 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Chuck Schick said:

I’m heading up from Virginia Beach with some buddies and will stop by with alcohol, and camaraderie!

Maybe a dumb question, but how do you guys recognize one another?? Name tags? “Hi, my name is JUST JACK” 

13 minutes ago, mead107 said:

enter lot TBD on left 

Make sure you write "Gugny" on your name tag and take a pic for @boyst's collection.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Chuck Schick said:

Mostly by scent, casual crotch and butt sniffing.  It helps that we mainly resemble our avatars.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

alright, abe to line everything up. i am going to drive half tomorrow and the remainder to brockport saturday morning.

i will leave after the game to begin the trip home and drive until 9 or 10ish and get a cheap hotel to cut down on the major 9 1/2 hour drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, mead107 said:

enter lot TBD on left 

I think I have the name tags, if I do, I'll bring them. 

6 hours ago, boyst said:

alright, abe to line everything up. i am going to drive half tomorrow and the remainder to brockport saturday morning.

i will leave after the game to begin the trip home and drive until 9 or 10ish and get a cheap hotel to cut down on the major 9 1/2 hour drive.

Splitting the trip over two days? You're old. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I think I have the name tags, if I do, I'll bring them. 

Splitting the trip over two days? You're old. 

Puts me into Brockport for a little while.🤣

Don't forget it was just a year ago that I went to the Patriots game, got 5 hours of sleep, got to the airport and had my flight canceled and scrambled to get out of there.. and failing. Then renting a vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and driving all the way home through the blizzard to get home at 5:30 and go into work full shift until 5:00. And then the gym 🤣

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

Puts me into Brockport for a little while.🤣

Don't forget it was just a year ago that I went to the Patriots game, got 5 hours of sleep, got to the airport and had my flight canceled and scrambled to get out of there.. and failing. Then renting a vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and driving all the way home through the blizzard to get home at 5:30 and go into work full shift until 5:00. And then the gym 🤣

This is the stuff in life that makes you old. Congrats. 

😋

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/13/2023 at 11:08 AM, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Recall going to one game and passed this group of tailgaters.  I'm guessing one of the group must have worked in an appliance store and they brought with them an empty refrigerator carton, cut through one side to make a door, so inside was their own group port-a-pottie. 

When the game ended happened to walk through this same section of the lot.  The carton was gone but was pretty apparent what was there prior just by looking down at the pavement.

Ok...I'm eating dinner right now reading this. Sill, lol!

On 9/13/2023 at 1:26 PM, Heitz said:

Your personality and smile will suffice my man!  Wish I could be there

• Simon unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.