We will never win anything with McD here

HomeskillitMoorman

11 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

This team is a mess and it's in decline. Undisciplined, weak-minded, and with no real idea on how to use their talent. 

The guy has got to go. 

Absolutely.... He is a turning this team into mockery and Dorsey needs to go too.

Edited by Toyo321
  • Agree 2

I’ve said it 50 times and I’ll say it 50 more.  13 seconds was our super bowl.  That was our game.  That was our year.  With every passing day that we get farther away from 13 seconds the more it haunts me.  We’ve done nothing to better ourselves from that game. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 18
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Some of us said this year's ago. More said it after 13 seconds.

I thought Allen could overcome him but now even Allen is regressing.

I dont want to see them implode but if it takes a 7-10 season to get rid of him and bring in a new offensive minded HC it might be worth it.

Lots of games left to play. Hope they go on a run. Jets are done without Rodgers.

It's Miami's division to lose now

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

This team is a mess and it's in decline. Undisciplined, weak-minded, and with no real idea on how to use their talent. 

The guy has got to go. 

If he benches allen at the half they win the game. But yeah this team has peaked. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Allen is obviously regressing BAD.  It was evident last year with Daboll gone.  

allen obviously needs better coaching, and I believe that can only happen with an offense head coach who will be here for a long time.

Blame the coaches for Allen being unprepared mentally all you want but reality called and mentioned Allen might want to look in the mirror.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I dont want to see them implode but if it takes a 7-10 season to get rid of him and bring in a new offensive minded HC it might be worth it.

Lots of games left to play. Hope they go on a run. Jets are done without Rodgers.

I’ve said it for 3+ years here and have been beat over the head. Been called everything but facts are facts.

This team will never go anywhere with Sean McDermott.

• Thank you (+1) 7

It's definitely trending in that direction.  Now, the defense was not terrible for the most part tonight and the line played well.  But there were a couple of crucial missed tackles that led to huge plays against us and cost us points.

But he wimped out on 4th and 2 early in the game and his OC had perhaps the worst possible game plan against this team.  It's a long season and there's a ton of games left to figure it out, but there is a lot to get corrected, especially on offense.

• Like (+1) 2

That may be true. But they will never win anything with Quarterbacking that bad. 

And I know people will say one game but it really isn't... when did Josh last play a really good game where he looked like the elite QB we know he can be? 

I have Miami home regular season as basically the only really good game since about week 6 last season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I've said for 3 years and took a beating from all the McShottenheimer apologists, go out and get a dynamic offensive head coach.  McD is clueless and Dorsey is a child.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Smokey Robinson sang it best... I second that emotion!! His decision making is milquetoast!! Instead of the initial FG, he should've went for it. The Jets and the fans were out of the game. 7-0 would've wounded them a little more. Who grabs the QB by the collar and curses him out now that Daboll is gone? Breece Hall averaged 54 yds a carry because Bernard constantly got caught in the wash. He's Marty 2.0

7 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

I called for McDermott to go after the 13 second debacle

I have reiterated this every season since because he doesn't have it

Come to terms with being a pretender as long as this staff is running things

I was ok with that at the time because I felt someone needed to pay for that but knew it wouldn’t happen. I knew something like that sticks with you once something traumatic happens like that. After the home playoff loss I was screaming for them to get fired because they were clearly out-coached again. But no we gave them all extensions and scape goated Leslie Frazier. 

Edited by Rocbillsfan1

12 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Allen is obviously regressing BAD.  It was evident last year with Daboll gone.  

allen obviously needs better coaching, and I believe that can only happen with an offense head coach who will be here for a long time.

Don’t let the qb hire the oc

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

That may be true. But they will never win anything with Quarterbacking that bad. 

And I know people will say one game but it really isn't... when did Josh last play a really good game where he looked like the elite QB we know he can be? 

I have Miami home regular season as basically the only really good game since about week 6 last season. 

Agree 💯 Allen is no longer elite. He had a good run. I just hope this thing doesn’t spiral like Carson wentz 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

It's definitely trending in that direction.  Now, the defense was not terrible for the most part tonight and the line played well.  But there were a couple of crucial missed tackles that led to huge plays against us and cost us points.

But he wimped out on 4th and 2 early in the game and his OC had perhaps the worst possible game plan against this team.  It's a long season and there's a ton of games left to figure it out, but there is a lot to get corrected, especially on offense.

yeah...that mlb isnt going to hold up when they face an offensive line that can get to the second tier.... Hall's first game back and he was running loose.  Yet Buck is praising Cook.  lmao this season is gonna be a long one.  It's not just it's one game.  It's less pro style now that singletary is gone. 

3 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I haven't been one of those fans calling for McDermott's head but wow tonight was BAD...if the season plays out with more losses like this I seriously wonder if his hot seat could be warming up.  The team looked like they just flat out quit in the 2nd half tonight

The defense gave up one TD on a miracle catch.  They gave up a few chunk plays.  One bad ST play.  Cook looked good.  Diggs looked great.  Kincaid showed promise.  The team did not quit in the second half.  One player played incredibly poorly.   One.  

1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Allen is a symptom of bad coaching.

Oh just stop. It is his fault.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Smokey Robinson sang it best... I second that emotion!! His decision making is milquetoast!! Instead of the initial FG, he should've went for it. The Jets and the fans were out of the game. 7-0 would've wounded them a little more. Who grabs the QB by the collar and curses him out now that Daboll is gone? Breece Hall averaged 54 yds a carry because Bernard constantly got caught in the wash. He's Marty 2.0

I thnk we were the only two bucking for hall that draft...damn did they screw up. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.