Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Jets

BillsFan619

On 9/5/2023 at 9:10 PM, HappyDays said:

I'll go with James Cook. I think this game could be a slog fest. Every extra yard Cook gets that Singletary would never get is going to be the difference.

I have a confession to make, bro.

When I read your posts, because of your picture, my mind subconsciously reads them as if Carl Weathers is saying it. 🤣

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Agree 1

I'll stay with Dorian Williams.

He may not start, but have a feeling we will see him on the field a bit. Especially in the second half. Maybe more 4-3 looks this game if it's raining and I think the Jets may push the running game. Roger's will want to test the rookie and it won't turn out well for him.. DW will show why we drafted him. I see a Pick 6, 2 tfl's, 1 FF and a sack.

Welcome to the NFL DW!!

Now, LFG!!! 😁🙏

• Like (+1) 1

I think if this question in terms of groupings, first and foremost the O-line, they will want to make a name for themselves, that and the entire offensive production pivots off their play, second, the D -line, containment of the Jets offense starts with them.

I see a hard fought, but resounding victory!

GO BILLS!!! 

On 9/5/2023 at 10:13 PM, BillsFan619 said:

What's up, Bills Mafia. It's that time, woohoo!

Throughout the upcoming season, I plan on doing these posts on Fridays after the final injury report comes out (or Saturday if it's a Monday night game). That said, based on Freddie's Dead's idea (thanks, bro), we're rolling out week 1 a little earlier.

Back in May, I did a special offseason edition of "Excluding JA...biggest impact - Bills at Jets" after the schedule came out. I'm going to stick with my original prediction. Here it is:

"My impact player is Tre day. With his injury behind him, he’ll be a force again and it will start right away against Rodgers. He’ll have some pass break ups and won’t even be thrown to a lot because he'll be so dominant against who he’s matched up with. He’ll either spoil Rodgers debut with a late game INT or keep him flustered and off track by having an early INT and some pass break-ups."

Who ya got, Bills Mafia? (You can make a prediction even if you didn’t participate in the off-season prediction thread)

For the people who did participate in our special offseason edition of "Excluding JA...biggest impact - Bills at Jets" here were your predictions. You can keep your original prediction or give a new one.

@John from Riverside - Dalton Kincaid

@Mynamemike - Groot

@Bigvinny - On D- Elam with a few pbus; on O- Kincaid

@NewEra - made a prediction for the season, not for the Jets game. His season prediction was Von Miller

@Buffalo_Stampede - DeAndre Hopkins

@The Wiz - Dorian Williams

@Clyde Smith - Micah Hyde

@hondo in seattle - Stefon Diggs

@JohnBonhamRocks - Had a .gif of Von Miller saying "Bills Mafia"

@Success - Damien Harris

@90sBills - Aaron Rodgers

@Freddie's Dead - Dalton Kincaid

@frostbitmic - Jordan Poyer

@muppy - DK2 (Knox and Kincaid)

@Nextmanup - Aaron Rodgers

@ganesh - James Cook

@WMDman - Tre White

@LyndonvilleBill - Dorian Williams

@GreggTX - Dawson Knox

Kinkade

On 9/9/2023 at 5:00 AM, LyndonvilleBill said:

I'll stay with Dorian Williams.

He may not start, but have a feeling we will see him on the field a bit. Especially in the second half. Maybe more 4-3 looks this game if it's raining and I think the Jets may push the running game. Roger's will want to test the rookie and it won't turn out well for him.. DW will show why we drafted him. I see a Pick 6, 2 tfl's, 1 FF and a sack.

Welcome to the NFL DW!!

Now, LFG!!! 😁🙏

Nice, bro.

You need to come up with a nickname for him. Once you do, share it with us.

Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.