Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Nope… so what are they gunna do… because this situation ain’t cutting it… might need to use next years third on somebody next week 

Bear in mind the person you're interacting with would have complained about something else if they had gone after linebacker

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He played the 2nd defensive series today. Chased Fields out on 3rd down.

It was interesting that they started Basham in the first series.  He seemed like he was out there very extensively in the first half.  Trying to get one last long look before they decide to cut him?  Showcasing for a trade?  In either case, he did not help himself that I saw.  

If Shorter can't catch with his hands... there's too many other receivers who can. I don't know how you hold a roster spot for a guy you don't know will ever be able to perform job requirement #1.

Anderson got moved from T to G/C for a reason. He got beat for the turnover. Van Demark replaced him next series.

• Like (+1) 1

Welp yes the offense executed.

but our OL is still questionable 

wr 2 don’t think is good enough for championship. Whatever reason it may be- his catch % (completions when ball thrown to him) isn’t good enough

MLb is big concern 

qb2 is big concern. But lowest priority 

• Like (+1) 1

My thoughts so far.

Offense:

Bills have upgraded their RB and WR position from last year. Jury is still out on the Oline. The back up QB position is very bad.

Defense:

MLB is a disaster in the works. Have no idea how the Bills can hide this weakness. Poona has been a huge disappointment. If AJ and Boogie continue to improve the pass rush will be solid especially with Von' s return. 

Special teams seems to be a little concerning this pre season. I'm not knowledgeable enough to say if it's an indicator of poor play in the regular season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.