Name a random Bills player and one thing you remember about them

John McCargo. I never heard of the guy before the draft. Then, I got excited because the Bills traded back into the 1st round to get another difference maker.

I remember thinking, this ship is going to turn around. It did, but it was about 10 years after McCargo, and it had nothing to do with him!

Manny Martin - I met him and his mother in law. He bought my wife and I some Bills gear. My stepson still wears the ballcap he gave me when he's working in Manila. He had 2 picks against Dallas in a home game.

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This guy is getting some deserved buzz here.  I have this card.  And what a great name!

https://www.psacard.com/cardfacts/football-cards/1970-topps/haven-moses-165/9474

I remember him well. I hope he's doing ok. He must be pushing 80 yrs old by now.

• Like (+1) 2

After getting spanked by the Patriots at home in 2006 we went to Outback Steakhouse by the McKinley Mall after the game.  We were seated at a table next to Melvin Fowler and his girlfriend/wife(?).  They finished the entire bloomin' onion appetizer with him doing most of the heavy lifting and he then pounded down an 18 ounce Ribeye.

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Paul Posluszny   

I recall at NY Times article about him that showed he knew how to handle his money playing football 

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/05/your-money/05wealth.html

That and still one of the last Polish American Bills players I recall 

He also had beautiful hair.  And he wasn’t very good.

Terrance McGee had the greatest non-touchdown kickoff return in the history of football.

Don Smith scored the first Super Bowl TD in Bills history.

21 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Roosevelt Leaks fumbled once.

I met Kent Hull while buying long underwear at the Damart store in Clarence. His was for hunting. Mine was for watching him have Jim Kelly puts his hands up against his taint.

You gotta make sure that the gooch is protected at all times

13 hours ago, eball said:

Todd Schlopy made 2 out of 5 FG attempts to win a scab game against the NYG (with Lawrence Taylor crossing the picket line) 6-3 in 1987.

It was the worst football game I’ve ever witnessed in person.

I was there too and completely agree. It was the 1st game I took my son to and he’ll never forget the experience. Poor kid..

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Damn that was mine. Okay, second choice:

Cyrus Koundjio likes being *cough* at one with nature. 

That one was really strange. He had absolutely no known history of drug use or psychosis. From all reports he was a model stydent and a great kid at Alabama. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.