Name a random Bills player and one thing you remember about them

Partied with Jim Haslet on Thanksgiving eve at Gables on Hertel. We were throwing ice and beer at a poor turkey inside a chicken wire cage (now ashamed at that). Haslet was trying to pick up my girlfriend but what could I do! Dude was built like a truck and was also crazy.

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Holy crap.  I didn't know/remember this.  I didn't see the first Super Bowl because the army had other plans for me that day.  I never watched a replay because it would be too painful.  

My 13th birthday. Absolutely gut wrenching loss. The Bills were far superior talent-wise, it's a shame they took the Giants so lightly. 

I remember being so cocky before that game, there was no way in hell a backup qb beats the team that was up 41-3 at HALFTIME in the AFC title game. 

34 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Stevie Johnson dropped a wide open game winning TD in OT vs. Thr Steelers Then blamed God on Twitter. 

Also the Bills losing to the Steelers backups and 3rd string to miss the playoffs.

Creating "Bills Mafia" in the process! (to the chagrin of the uptight)

Gary Marangi coming off the bench against the Dolphins to replace an injured Joe Ferguson.  My dad and I were watching the game but had to leave the house to attend the Sabres game that day/night.  IIRC the announcer at the Aud provided updates, with the crowd cheering when the Bills scored and groaning when the final score was announced.

Edited by Haslett_Stomp

22 hours ago, eball said:

Todd Schlopy made 2 out of 5 FG attempts to win a scab game against the NYG (with Lawrence Taylor crossing the picket line) 6-3 in 1987.

It was the worst football game I’ve ever witnessed in person.

It couldn’t be worse than that 6-3 Browns-Bills game where Derek Anderson went 2-17 for 17 yards

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

It couldn’t be worse than that 6-3 Browns-Bills game where Derek Anderson went 2-17 for 17 yards

I didn't attend that game, but trust me, the level of football in the Bills-Browns game was light years beyond the game I referenced.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.