"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

Moms for Liberty is a well-documented hate group funded by far-right sugar daddies and MAGA nutters. 

These degenerates unite the right with FINE PEOPLE like the Proud Boys, Three Percenters, Christian nationalists, and the AK-47-worshiping Rod of Iron Ministries church in Pennsylvania.

When you're quoting Hitler more than once - you cannot defend these NAZIS.

FzUAyMWWcAM90cN?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by BillStime
  • Eyeroll 1

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Moms for Hitler is a well-documented hate group funded by far-right sugar daddies and MAGA nutters. 

These degenerates unite the right with FINE PEOPLE like the Proud Boys, Three Percenters, Christian nationalists, and the AK-47-worshiping Rod of Iron Ministries church in Pennsylvania.

When you're quoting Hitler more than once - you cannot defend these NAZIS.

And when the lead ANTI CRT LGTBQ architect comes out and DEFEND the NAZIS:

And when the lead ANTI CRT LGTBQ architect comes out and DEFEND the NAZIS:

Then you **KNOW** they are NAZIS.

FzUAyMWWcAM90cN?format=jpg&name=small

DONE!

Billsy, this is a bit excessive.  Nobody here gives a shite about me but for some reason, they're worried about you.  And I'm a bit too.  Lighten up just a bit...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Billsy, this is a bit excessive.  Nobody here gives a shite about me but for some reason, they're worried about you.  And I'm a bit too.  Lighten up just a bit...

Ha! Neither of you however is the new King of the Board. 😂

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Appreciate the sentiments but this far right group of Nazis needs to be called out and shamed for who they are.

Anyone supporting and defending these Nazis is fair game. 

• Agree 1

I think we can all agree that left wing idealogues are trying to indoctrinate children.  Emulating Mao's Cultural Revolution tailored to American society. How else to explain how a generation with access to more information than all previous generations is the least informed?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think we can all agree that left wing idealogues are trying to indoctrinate children.  Emulating Mao's Cultural Revolution tailored to American society. How else to explain how a generation with access to more information than all previous generations is the least informed?

who the hell is "we all"?  The answer to the second question is natural selection and birth rate demographics

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Which party is trying to pass under age marriage laws?

Which party is forcing 10 year olds to have babies?

Which party wants to have girls genitalia examined by random administrators?

And ladies and gentleman - which party doesn’t want you to direct your attention to this thread:

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Appreciate the sentiments but this far right group of Nazis needs to be called out and shamed for who they are.

Anyone supporting and defending these Nazis is fair game. 

You take away the power of the word when you hurl it at everyone to the right of you. For God's sake, take the night off. LSU is kicking butt, watch that instead of this place.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

You take away the power of the word when you hurl it at everyone to the right of you. For God's sake, take the night off. LSU is kicking butt, watch that instead of this place.

Why do you support the demise of our democracy?

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I don't like LSU.  Went to a LSU Tenn football game once with a tour.  Bunch of blue haired ladies in orange shirts.  F'in hilarious.  Dumb ass LSU fans jeered them as they went in.  An LSU alumni guy came up to put them in their place tho...

Edited by redtail hawk

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Which party is trying to pass under age marriage laws?

Which party is forcing 10 year olds to have babies?

Which party wants to have girls genitalia examined by random administrators?

And ladies and gentleman - which party doesn’t want you to direct your attention to this thread:

trying to stay relevant?

24 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Hurl it at everyone?

Look at the threads below - why do these threads exist? What is the purpose of these threads?

Why are these factions, fascists and Nazis trying to inflict a non stop culture war? Why do you think your keepers distract, desensitize and want us divided?

Why do they want you to question our institutions? 

Why?

They want you cheering them as they continue to turn this republic into an autocracy. 

Just like the Nazis did to every day Germans.

Edited by BillStime

Just take a breath.  We are pretty much all Bills fans and Americans here. I think most of us are generally good people.   We are allowed to ideologically disagree about stuff, but enough with calling each othef nazi and fascist and groomer, please. And that goes for everyone.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hurl it at everyone?

Look at the threads below - why do these threads exist? What is the purpose of these threads?

Why are these factions, fascists and Nazis trying to inflict a non stop culture war? Why do you think your keepers distract, desensitize and want us divided?

Why do they want you to question our institutions? 

Why?

They want you cheering them as they continue to turn this republic into an autocracy. 

Just like the Nazis did to every day Germans.

Despite what they say, there are plenty of Nazis/white supremacist/scum out there.  Rambling angrily doesn't beat them (but it does feel good). But they will lose...  Just win, baby.  Always liked the raiders.

Edited by redtail hawk

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Despite what they say, there are plenty of Nazis/white supremicist/scum out there.  Rambling angrily doesn't beat them (but it does feel good). But they will lose...  Just win, baby.  Always liked the raiders.

The non-stop hate is going too far.

19 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Just take a breath.  We are pretty much all Bills fans and Americans here. I think most of us are generally good people.   We are allowed to ideologically disagree about stuff, but enough with calling each othef nazi and fascist and groomer, please. And that goes for everyone.  

Y'know, that sounds JUST like something Hitler would say 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Y'know, that sounds JUST like something Hitler would say 

No, you idiot.  Hitler would say call them libtards, libsh!ts, sheep and when they call you your self appointed name, MAGA, tell em to f off...what would Jesus say?  Or are you not a "Christian Nationalist" and just an average hater?

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

No, you idiot.  Hitler would say call them libtards, libsh!ts, sheep and when they call you your self appointed name, MAGA, tell em to f off...what would Jesus say?

Simmer down Francis 

Edited by TSOL
S
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Link to their site.

https://www.momsforliberty.org/about/

For those who have an actual interest, outside of Billsy's ranting lies.

i clicked it. i feel the hatred coarsing in my bloodstream now. im indoctrinated!!  there's no turning back for me.

long live the reincarnation of hitl..oh wait they look like a bunch of soccer moms.

these ladies looks very pleasant. no ominous eye patches or anything. @BillStime am i being misinformationed again? hurry up and pull some twitter facts before i end up at a bakesale then next thing i know im conquering europe to expand the master race.

fresh sugar cookies with fudgy centers will rule the world!!!!

20230627_012928.jpg

20230627_012954.jpg

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Anyone surprised our resident Nazis support this organization?

You don’t quote Hitler more than once and just let slide.

The moms are calling the left nazis in this scenario. As in the left is trying to control the children. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Mothers for Liberty upcoming keynote speaker - Dennis Prager - “we are big fans” - jfc

The left has made it impossible to say the N word”

Adult ***** is good

Prager doesn't think the Nazi slogan, the 3 Ks is bad. The German slogan describes that a woman's place should be limited to the children, kitchen, and church.

Prager Claims Jan 6th Is A Smokescreen Like ‘Nazi Reichstag’

Adult ***** is ok?

Moms for Liberty - supposed to support children - “we are big fans of Dennis Prager”

This guy?

The keynote speakers thoughts on Nazis:

Dennis Prager doesn't think the Nazi slogan, the 3 Ks is bad. The German slogan describes that a woman's place should be limited to the children, kitchen, and church.

Dennis Prager Claims Jan 6th Is A Smokescreen Like ‘Nazi Reichstag’

• Sad 1

F'n Nazi scum! 

https://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-2842905?fs

On a warm Saturday evening, Stewart Levy was driving along Lower Roswell Road to head to a party when his excitement turned to bewilderment. He sensed the hostility and then saw the flags. Red ones with swastikas on them. 

They were being held by strangers outside the synagogue in east Cobb that he has attended frequently for more than a decade. People who wanted him and others like him gone. The 65-year-old was scared and angry.

“The fear of seeing it face to face, the hatred — and not expecting it in this environment,” he told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I’ve never been exposed to such blatant antisemitism in my entire life. It’s just crazy.”

The scene was a Neo-Nazi rally filled with about a dozen extremists waving swastika flags and displaying propaganda at the sidewalk in front of Chabad of Cobb.

6 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

i clicked it. i feel the hatred coarsing in my bloodstream now. im indoctrinated!!  there's no turning back for me.

long live the reincarnation of hitl..oh wait they look like a bunch of soccer moms.

these ladies looks very pleasant. no ominous eye patches or anything. @BillStime am i being misinformationed again? hurry up and pull some twitter facts before i end up at a bakesale then next thing i know im conquering europe to expand the master race.

fresh sugar cookies with fudgy centers will rule the world!!!!

20230627_012928.jpg

20230627_012954.jpg

The chilling faces of white supremacy.