"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I'm sad he can't live honestly.  

How the heck is switching genders "living honestly". That's the most absurd statement I've read in awhile. It's literally living a lie 

Words have meanings you know. You can't just change the definition of words to suit your current stream of consciousness. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

How the heck is switching genders "living honestly". That's the most absurd statement I've read in awhile. It's literally living a lie 

Words have meanings you know. You can't just change the definition of words to suit your current stream of consciousness. 

Living honestly means telling the truth about who one is.  His truth might be a little weird, but he doesn't feel comfortable telling it.  It's pretty sad. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Living honestly means telling the truth about who one is.  His truth might be a little weird, but he doesn't feel comfortable telling it.  It's pretty sad. 

I could put a Mercedes Benz emblem on my Subaru but it's still not a Mercedes Benz. It's a Subaru 

No matter how much I wanna tell people I drive a Mercedes, I don't. It would be a lie. 

Be true to yourself, accept who you are. Anything less is living a lie. 

It's not even a discussion of gender anymore. It's a discussion of truth, and fact. Versus pretend, and make believe. 

Edited by TSOL
Grammer
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I could put a Mercedes Benz emblem on my Subaru but it's still not a Mercedes Benz. It's a Subaru 

No matter how much I wanna tell people I drive a Mercedes, I don't. It would be a lie. 

Be true to yourself, accept who you are. Anything less is living a lie. 

It's not even a discussion of gender anymore. It's a discussion of truth, and fact. Versus pretend, and make believe. 

This dude has some unusual lifestyle preferences.  He can't be honest about it.  It's not a headspace I'd want to live in. 

29 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It’s actually one of the first things Marxists do when conducting their revolution- they create linguistic chaos to confuse the public of their true intent…They do this because they believe that language creates our reality…

So, if they can coerce people into speaking their language, the general public will start to see reality through the eyes of the Marxist…

It’s diabolically genius, actually- pure mind control…👍

”Trans woman are women”

”Gender affirming care is healthcare”

”America was founded on white supremacy”

Etc, etc.

I disagree with all of these sayings, and others like them…But it’s important to understand that they serve a specific purpose by the Left saying them over and over- to get them ingrained into your head so you start to believe it…

This is why I refuse to surrender linguistic control to the radical Left…I never refer to a female that wants to be a male as a Trans man…I either refer to them as a woman, or a Trans female- A female who identifies as trans…That’s how I choose to identify them…

The reason the Left says it in a confusing way (Trans man) is because they are secretly getting you to say that person is a man- and I refuse to concede that to them, especially if I know it’s not true…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s actually one of the first things Marxists do when conducting their revolution- they create linguistic chaos to confuse the public of their true intent…They do this because they believe that language creates our reality…

So, if they can coerce people into speaking their language, the general public will start to see reality through the eyes of the Marxist…

”Trans woman are women”

I disagree with all of these sayings, and others like them…But it’s important to understand that they serve a specific purpose by the Left saying them over and over- to get them ingrained into your head so you start to believe it…

This is why I refuse to surrender linguist control to the radical Left…I never refer to a female that wants to be a male as a Trans man…I either refer to them as a woman, or a Trans female- A female who identifies as trans…That’s how I choose to identify them…

The reason the Left says it in a confusing way (Trans man) is because they are secretly getting you to say that person is a man- and I refuse to say something if I know it’s not true…👍

Technology, phones specifically, have been mind controlling people for awhile now. 

Good stuff 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

”Trans woman are women”

Etc, etc.

This is why I refuse to surrender linguistic control to the radical Left…I never refer to a female that wants to be a male as a Trans man…I either refer to them as a woman, or a Trans female- A female who identifies as trans…That’s how I choose to identify them…

The reason the Left says it in a confusing way (Trans man) is because they are secretly getting you to say that person is a man- and I refuse to concede that to them, especially if I know it’s not true…👍

I wonder how many of those morons actually believe all this leftist hocus pocus freak show crap and how many are just faking it out of fear of being doxed and canceled?  The first group are idiots while the second are cowards.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I wonder how many of those morons actually believe all this leftist hocus pocus freak show crap and how many are just faking it out of fear of being doxed and canceled?  The first group are idiots while the second are cowards.

Great question…a lot of them convince themselves that it’s true because they wish it was- and mainly because it is in opposition to the norm…

Remember, everything radical Leftists stand for is out of resentment and bitterness towards (who they perceive to be) the “oppressors” of society…

It literally is a religion built on hate…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Hahahahahaha. 

IMG_2821.thumb.jpeg.dca9dba21bebf0a406dddc756727a69f.jpeg

YOU DIDN’T FOLLOW THE NARRATIVE!

ABC News in trouble for tweeting that Moms for Liberty call themselves 'joyful warriors'

Moms for Liberty had a successful summit over the weekend in Philadelphia, and that has liberals crying and rending their garments. None less than Chasten Buttigieg has called for the group to be de-platformed.

We don't remember the outrage when the SPLC declared Moms for Liberty to be an "extremist group rooted in white supremacy," but ABC News is in hot water for doing a piece on Moms for Liberty and not calling them out as extremists.

Victor Shi, who calls himself in his Twitter bio the youngest Biden delegate, can't believe ABC News used the words "joyful warriors" in a tweet about the group.

The left-leaning ABC News does one story not from a liberal perspective and progressives melt down. We warned you that they were going to turn "parental rights" into a bad thing.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/07/03/abc-news-in-trouble-for-tweeted-that-moms-for-liberty-call-themselves-joyful-warriors-n2385060

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Great question…a lot of them convince themselves that it’s true because they wish it was- and mainly because it is in opposition to the norm…

Remember, everything radical Leftists stand for is out of resentment and bitterness towards (who they perceive to be) the “oppressors” of society…

It literally is a religion built on hate…

Ya know, I was watching a documentary on Jim Morrison and The Doors and along with focusing on the band, the music, and Morrison's demons, it also dug into the counter culture movement of the '60's.  The attitudes and anti-establishment views.  Today these baby boomers comprise a large voting block of Democratic voters.  It was quite a contrast to today where these children of the 1960 counter culture stll believe they're fighting the system while having no self-awareness that they are the system.  

They've convinced themselves that white supremacist MAGA members control society while oppressing all sorts of groups and minorities when in fact liberals control almost every major public and private institution.  It's quite a delusion in order to deny the truth they are now the oppressors they spent much of their youth protesting and fighting against. 

Kill the establishment.  The establishment is dead.  Long live the establishment.

Oh if you prefer The Who.  Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Who knew that an organization of mothers trying to protect their children could become so scary?

One of their headline speakers blamed liberals for not being able to use the N word in public.

You can take your REDSTATE bs back ATOP.

LOL , this BillStime level of post. 

As reported, a lot of leftists are butthurt after parental rights group Moms for Liberty had a successful summit this past weekend in Philadelphia. This was not long after the SPLC had declared the group an extremist group "rooted in white supremacy." Something about parents speaking up at school board meetings against critical race theory and transgender bathroom privileges has really agitated the Left. As we've said many times, "parental rights" is to the Left just as good as white supremacy or fascism. Public schools should be allowed to indoctrinate children as the state sees fit.

Here's proof, though, that Moms for Liberty are just "straight-up Nazis." One member posted a photo from the summit, and her Twitter name happens to be @JamieHh88.

You see, H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so 88 stands for Heil Hitler.

Wait you’re telling me everyone born in 1988 is a nazi?

I got married that year… is it connected?

😎

Even if Jamie is a Nazi, which she's not, this is somehow proof that all Moms for Liberty are Nazis? Why do you want sexually explicit material in school libraries anyway?

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/07/04/heres-proof-that-moms-for-liberty-are-just-straight-up-nazis-n2385091

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

LOL , this BillStime level of post. 

As reported, a lot of leftists are butthurt after parental rights group Moms for Liberty had a successful summit this past weekend in Philadelphia. This was not long after the SPLC had declared the group an extremist group "rooted in white supremacy." Something about parents speaking up at school board meetings against critical race theory and transgender bathroom privileges has really agitated the Left. As we've said many times, "parental rights" is to the Left just as good as white supremacy or fascism. Public schools should be allowed to indoctrinate children as the state sees fit.

Here's proof, though, that Moms for Liberty are just "straight-up Nazis." One member posted a photo from the summit, and her Twitter name happens to be @JamieHh88.

You see, H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so 88 stands for Heil Hitler.

Wait you’re telling me everyone born in 1988 is a nazi?

I got married that year… is it connected?

😎

Even if Jamie is a Nazi, which she's not, this is somehow proof that all Moms for Liberty are Nazis? Why do you want sexually explicit material in school libraries anyway?

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/07/04/heres-proof-that-moms-for-liberty-are-just-straight-up-nazis-n2385091

When you are caught quoting Hitler more than once?

You’re a fn Nazi.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

When you are caught quoting Hitler more than once?

You’re a fn Nazi.

That's a totally absurd conclusion.   Any historian or scholar proficient in the study of the WW2 era is capable of quoting many prominent figures of that era, including Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt, Eisenhower.   Perhaps military commanders might still study the tank and battle tactics and words of Rommell, but does that imply they're fans of the Field Marshall?  How that knowledge of historical quotes and writings assigns some ideological view escapes me.  And this Mom group being some secret Nazi organization?  Because of some cryptic and secret signals some crackpot twitter users are reaching with to label them as evil?  It has to odor of desperation because they're starting to lose the war on the modern battlefield of culture. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's a totally absurd conclusion.   Any historian or scholar proficient in the study of the WW2 era is capable of quoting many prominent figures of that era, including Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt, Eisenhower.   Perhaps military commanders might still study the tank and battle tactics and words of Rommell, but does that imply they're fans of the Field Marshall?  How that knowledge of historical quotes and writings assigns some ideological view escapes me.  And this Mom group being some secret Nazi organization?  Because of some cryptic and secret signals some crackpot twitter users are reaching with to label them as evil?  It has to odor of desperation because they're starting to lose the war on the modern battlefield of culture. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7hezdaplgr0bmveja4a

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You really miss saying the N word - don’t you, Karen Psyop

Did your racist nazi parents use the n word while you were growing up? Do they know you like to dress up in women’s clothes? Or did they teach you that themselves?

On 7/5/2023 at 9:42 AM, BillStime said:

How many times do they have to tell us?

I thought radical Leftists would love this.  Mao and Stalin are two of their biggest heroes, and their writings are some of the primary textbooks in the critical theories.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you imagine the children of these Moms? 

Haha.  She's a satirist (and an apparently tired one) who previously worked for NPR and the Washington Post.  You're either being intentionally dishonest or you're a good two standard deviations left of the mean IQ.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TheBrownBear said:

Haha.  She's a satirist (and an apparently tired one) who previously worked for NPR and the Washington Post.  You're either being intentionally dishonest or you're a good two standard deviations left of the mean IQ.

Oh look what we have here - another closet MAGA nutter claiming to be a liberal.

Welcome, precious 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh look what we have here - another closet MAGA nutter claiming to be a liberal.

Welcome, precious 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

HarHarHar. I've never voted Republican in my life, and certainly would never support Trump (who clearly flirts with facism). 

Look out, you guys! Media Matters is hot on the trail of 'hate group' Moms for Liberty ... one of them even catered their HATE-FILLED CONFERENCE.

Ha.

HA HA.

HA HA HA HA.

We can't even make this up. What sort of person caters an event and then draws assumptions about the group having the event for an entire article?

Don't answer that.

Look at this hot mess.

Mom’s for Liberty fed you well?

And everything looked nice?

Oh the absolute horror.

I’m so sorry this happened to you.

Sorry, we know she's trying really hard to make this sound like some sort of evil organization but ... it's a bunch of moms so duh, they're older.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/07/07/mmfa-hit-piece-moms-for-liberty-catering-thread-n2385186     

• Haha (+1) 2

I believe that people can have whatever opinions they want that is their right to do that we fought for it

But I get so tired of seeing things like patriot and liberty, without any understanding of what those words actually mean

It is gotten to the point where whenever I see my flag. I wonder what it’s attached to.

• Haha (+1) 1

Attacking moms protecting their own children should work out just great for the commie dems.

Trying to trans their kids and then attacking the moms for pushing back on it.

Bold move Cotton!

Edited by BillsFanNC