"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

On 6/27/2023 at 7:28 AM, Tiberius said:

F'n Nazi scum! 

https://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-2842905?fs

On a warm Saturday evening, Stewart Levy was driving along Lower Roswell Road to head to a party when his excitement turned to bewilderment. He sensed the hostility and then saw the flags. Red ones with swastikas on them. 

They were being held by strangers outside the synagogue in east Cobb that he has attended frequently for more than a decade. People who wanted him and others like him gone. The 65-year-old was scared and angry.

“The fear of seeing it face to face, the hatred — and not expecting it in this environment,” he told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I’ve never been exposed to such blatant antisemitism in my entire life. It’s just crazy.”

The scene was a Neo-Nazi rally filled with about a dozen extremists waving swastika flags and displaying propaganda at the sidewalk in front of Chabad of Cobb.

These "nazis" are scumbags.  All 8 of 'em.

WSRP7F2LC5CYLJM4WXMHNR3KV4.png

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Explain calmly and clearly how being opposed to the MFL nonsense makes you a communist. 

Because Jimmy here told him so.

Look how @BillsFanNC praises and promotes these sick people.

Why would anyone even associate with someone like this?

@BillsFanNChas LGTBQ family members (everyone does) and attends pride parades with @SCBillsand then starts anti LGTBQ hate threads and posts all day. This is not normal.

1) This guy is a Nazi

2) Filled with enormous self hate

3) A closet case, like James Lindsay, Charlie Kirk, Chris Rufo and Ron DeSaster - given their intense passion of trashing LGTBQ - it is beyond obvious that these freaks are hiding something.

4) Hates America and everything about it - distracts his “buddies” with pathetic culture wars because their party and leaders are so fn corrupt - they TRASH liberals because they can’t win in our republic and desire autocracy.

This sick behavior is taking over the GOP and conservatives and traditional Republicans are tired of the bullshitte and will reject these degenerates. And that scares @BillsFanNCthe most so wait and see - Karen will start ten new hate threads this weekend defending his Moms for Fascism hate group.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@BillsFanNChas LGTBQ family members (everyone does) and attends pride parades with @SCBillsand then starts anti LGTBQ hate threads and posts all day. This is not normal.

1) This guy is a Nazi

3) A closet case, like James Lindsay, Charlie Kirk, Chris Rufo and Ron DeSaster - given their intense passion of trashing LGTBQ - it is beyond obvious that these freaks are hiding something.

4) Hates America and everything about it - distracts his “buddies” with pathetic culture wars because their party and leaders are so fn corrupt - they TRASH liberals because they can’t win in our republic and desire autocracy.

This sick behavior is taking over the GOP and conservatives and traditional Republicans are tired of the bullshitte and will reject these degenerates. And that scares @BillsFanNCthe most so wait and see - Karen will start ten new hate threads this weekend defending his Moms for Fascism hate group.

Jimmy seems a very nice, devout "Christian" man.  Someone for the haters to emulate.  Even the hater soccer moms.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Maybe it's because the SPLC does a good job identifying and publicizing actual hate groups, some of which, posters here belong to.

Too bad they don’t identify child predators better, like the kind we have here?

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

So what was the meaning of “Christian nationalist…gives it away”?  Splain

Lindsay is an atheist, and an outspoken critic of Christian nationalism. 

Google is hard, so I'm going to assume basic reasoning is hard too. Whoever wrote that little blurb at the SPLC certainly googled Lindsay, and absolutely viewed his Twitter page, both of which would tell you in pretty short order that not only is Lindsay an atheist and a critic of Christian nationalism, but has publicly debated Christian nationalists on the topic. So this is not simply a mistake of fact or guilt by association, but an outright lie.

So the question, then, is if the SPLC is willing to lie about James Lindsay and about what he believes, who and what else are they willing to lie about and how many times has it happened?

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Lindsay is an atheist, and an outspoken critic of Christian nationalism. 

Google is hard, so I'm going to assume basic reasoning is hard too. Whoever wrote that little blurb at the SPLC certainly googled Lindsay, and absolutely viewed his Twitter page, both of which would tell you in pretty short order that not only is Lindsay an atheist and a critic of Christian nationalism, but has publicly debated Christian nationalists on the topic. So this is not simply a mistake of fact or guilt by association, but an outright lie.

So the question, then, is if the SPLC is willing to lie about James Lindsay and about what he believes, who and what else are they willing to lie about and how many times has it happened?

so why does he have a dog in this hunt?

"James Lindsay claims that angry and desperate Christian conservatives are being provoked into carrying out anti LGBTQ attacks so that the government can label them as Christian nationalist domestic terrorists and justify shutting down churches."

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

so why does he have a dog in this hunt?

"James Lindsay claims that angry and desperate Christian conservatives are being provoked into carrying out anti LGBTQ attacks so that the government can label them as Christian nationalist domestic terrorists and justify shutting down churches."

He believes that "Christian nationalists" are simply another side of "wokism," which he opposes. He also believes that "normal" Christians (that is, not "Christian nationalists"), are some of the last people who believe as a group in classical liberalism as demonstrated by the founders and other enlightenment-inspired thinkers, as he does. So he considers normal conservative Christians political allies. Thus the dog.

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

He believes that "Christian nationalists" are simply another side of "wokism," which he opposes. He also believes that "normal" Christians (that is, not "Christian nationalists"), are some of the last people who believe as a group in classical liberalism as demonstrated by the founders and other enlightenment-inspired thinkers, as he does. So he considers normal conservative Christians political allies. Thus the dog.

wow.  Thinking as clear as mud.  What an intellect!  How does he differentiate them?  Swastikas?

Edited by redtail hawk

he really does seem like a stable, well adjusted, confident genius:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_A._Lindsay

Lindsay has promoted the far-right Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory,[41][42] which alleges a concerted effort by Marxist critical theorists to infiltrate academic and cultural institutions in order to destroy Western civilization.[43] The theory has been wholly rejected by mainstream scholars,[44][45] and has been characterized as antisemitic by the Southern Poverty Law Center and others.[46][47]

He is a proponent of the right-wing LGBT grooming conspiracy theory and has been credited as one of several public figures responsible for popularizing "groomer" as a slur directed at LGBTQ educators and activists by members of the political right.[36][37] Lindsay has referred to the Pride flag as "the flag of a hostile enemy."[38]

In 2021, Lindsay wrote on Twitter that "there will be" a genocide of whites if critical race theory "isn't stopped."[39] His statement was met with widespread criticism, including from founder of libertarian anti-identity politics magazine Quillette Claire Lehmann who wrote: "James Lindsay is now peddling White Genocide Theory. Implying that a genocide against whites in the U.S. is imminent has the potential to inspire racist violence. Such comments are extreme, reckless, and irresponsible. They should be denounced."[39][40]

Edited by redtail hawk

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The left likes to label anything outside its script as an enemy of the people/state.

right out of an old playbook

And repeat the same words over and over. 

HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,

HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE

Repeat it until it sticks.  Because civil and peaceful disagreement and expressing your views is not allowed when focused on the movements Alpha victim.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

1) This guy is a Nazi

I don’t know who is closeted and who is not, but I feel very badly for anyone who cannot live their life honestly.  I knew a guy who was sort of a public figure around here who, come to find, enjoyed dressing as a woman and roaming Allen Street. Because of how he made his money and who his friends were, he couldn’t be honest with himself, or anyone else for that matter.  It’s got to be a tough way to live.   (And, on the honesty point, I only found out because he got picked up in Allentown for soliciting while dressed as a woman.)  It is and was very sad. 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t know who is closeted and who is not, but I feel very badly for anyone who cannot live their life honestly.  I knew a guy who was sort of a public figure around here who, come to find, enjoyed dressing as a woman and roaming Allen Street. Because of how he made his money and who his friends were, he couldn’t be honest with himself, or anyone else for that matter.  It’s got to be a tough way to live.   (And, on the honesty point, I only found out because he got picked up in Allentown for soliciting while dressed as a woman.)  It is and was very sad. 

And that’s exactly why @BillsFanNCand all the other insecure simps want the LGTBQ community to go back in the closet because it hits too close to home and it’s a useful psyop to distract from their cults’ ultimate goal: autocracy 

www.reuters.com/world/us/us-presidential-summit-heralds-moms-liberty-major-2024-player-2023-06-30/

Mom's for Liberty emerges as a force in the 2024 US Presidential election 

Edited by TSOL
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

www.reuters.com/world/us/us-presidential-summit-heralds-moms-liberty-major-2024-player-2023-06-30/

Mom's for Liberty emerges as a force in the 2024 US Presidential election 

And now we know why the partisan SPLC went after them.

"Outside the hotel, some 300 people from liberal advocacy groups were protesting the event.

Before Friday's program, activists from Agenda PAC, an LGBTQ advocacy group, left hangers on doors of hotel rooms that read, "Please Disturb. Fascism in Progress."

Horrible optics. 

by Liberal advocacy groups, they mean shady funded PACS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

'Moms for Liberty' convention wraps up with a touching send off

Over the last few days, Moms for Libertyhosted a national conference in Philadephia.The group works tirelessly to protect children in America's school and ensure election of quality School Board candidates, With that work, enemies and protestors will follow. They even faced groups attempting to get their event cancelled before it even began.

{snip}

The staff at the conference center showed their appreciation to the group as they left today, and it was heartening to see the care and concern extended.

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2023/07/02/moms-for-liberty-convention-ends-n2385044

Literal NAZIS!

On 6/28/2023 at 11:10 AM, SectionC3 said:

So, let me get this straight…

You are sad for a man who can’t seem to prostitute himself like the woman  he has always dreamed of?

Then I guess I am sad too- sad that this man is looking for meaning and purpose in all the wrong places…😉

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So, let me get this straight…

You are sad for a man who can’t seem to prostitute himself like the woman  he has always dreamed of?

Then I guess I am sad too- sad that this man is looking for meaning and purpose in all the wrong places…😉

Hoax.  I'm sad he can't live honestly.  

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I'm sad he can't live honestly.  

Right, like a cross dressing prostitute. I don't think most care about the cross dressing part, but prostitution is illegal in most states.  Stupid law, imo, but a law nonetheless.